1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    19 Apr '08 22:21
    I have been looking at this situation with some interest. On the one hand I think everyone should have freedom of religion and freedom from religion. But there's something that troubles me about this situation. When I see these women interviewed it is like they have never been given permission to speak. I have never seen people with such a lack of self-esteem. The way they wear their hair, the way they all dress the same shows a complete lack of individuality.

    We hear little of the men, but let's face it, these men have pulled off one of the most successful pimping operations one could imagine. I realize that the "bitches" in question do not look like what most pimps would find attractive. But they are all submissive. They don't give any lip. They (the men) get multiple wives (partners) and it's all OK with everyone. They get big houses. What's not to love about this arrangement from the male-pimp perspective?
  2. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    21 Apr '08 07:26
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    What's not to love about this arrangement from the male-pimp perspective?
    Absolutely nothing. If they lived in the ghetto probably nobody would give a sh^t.
  3. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    21 Apr '08 10:23
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    We hear little of the men, but let's face it, these men have pulled off one of the most successful pimping operations one could imagine. I realize that the "bitches" in question do not look like what most pimps would find attractive. But they are all submissive. They don't give any lip. They (the men) get multiple wives (partners) and it's all OK wit ...[text shortened]... get big houses. What's not to love about this arrangement from the male-pimp perspective?
    It doesn't sound too different from the general situation in some parts of Southern Zambia where polygamy is still a common practice and male superiority is a reality.
  4. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    21 Apr '08 14:38
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It doesn't sound too different from the general situation in some parts of Southern Zambia where polygamy is still a common practice and male superiority is a reality.
    oh the good old days.
  5. lazy boy derivative
    Joined
    11 Mar '06
    Moves
    71817
    22 Apr '08 00:57
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It doesn't sound too different from the general situation in some parts of Southern Zambia where polygamy is still a common practice and male superiority is a reality.
    Off to Southern Zambia for me.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    22 Apr '08 06:20
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I have been looking at this situation with some interest. On the one hand I think everyone should have freedom of religion and freedom from religion. But there's something that troubles me about this situation. When I see these women interviewed it is like they have never been given permission to speak. I have never seen people with such a lack of se ...[text shortened]... et big houses. What's not to love about this arrangement from the male-pimp perspective?
    The lack of cash flow from the bitches.
  7. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    22 Apr '08 06:38
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Off to Southern Zambia for me.
    You probably wont find it to be the paradise you are hoping for. It works because of poverty and lack of education.

    Also the HIV rate is over 30%
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55262
    22 Apr '08 12:27
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I have been looking at this situation with some interest. On the one hand I think everyone should have freedom of religion and freedom from religion. But there's something that troubles me about this situation. When I see these women interviewed it is like they have never been given permission to speak. I have never seen people with such a lack of se ...[text shortened]... et big houses. What's not to love about this arrangement from the male-pimp perspective?
    Where do I sign up?

    No, wait, they do the dishes don't they?
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    22 Apr '08 20:27
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Where do I sign up?

    No, wait, they do the dishes don't they?
    It ain't exactly the eastern European slutty whore that you so crave.
  10. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Joined
    29 Sep '03
    Moves
    25914
    22 Apr '08 20:531 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    It ain't exactly the eastern European slutty whore that you so crave.
    Why do you think it's OK to be so sexist? Do you not see sexism as being on a par with racism?

    I'm guessing the girl stood behind Othello there's got a 'With Stupid' T-shirt on.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    23 Apr '08 00:56
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    Why do you think it's OK to be so sexist? Do you not see sexism as being on a par with racism?

    I'm guessing the girl stood behind Othello there's got a 'With Stupid' T-shirt on.
    How am I being sexist? I was only repeating the very words he used. My response was descriptive.
  12. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Joined
    29 Sep '03
    Moves
    25914
    23 Apr '08 08:27
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    How am I being sexist? I was only repeating the very words he used. My response was descriptive.
    The words who used? What response?
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    23 Apr '08 11:30
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    The words who used? What response?
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=91032

    Shavixmir
  14. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Joined
    29 Sep '03
    Moves
    25914
    23 Apr '08 12:422 edits
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=91032

    Shavixmir
    Apologies Kirksey I'm a little highly strung from all the racial paranoia here,
    guess I was trying to get one up on you. Would be nice to provide a context
    next time tho', save me making an tit of myself!

    edit. Just out of curiosity, are you trying to draw an analogy here between
    religious cults and gangster culture?
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    23 Apr '08 14:50
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    Apologies Kirksey I'm a little highly strung from all the racial paranoia here,
    guess I was trying to get one up on you. Would be nice to provide a context
    next time tho', save me making an tit of myself!

    edit. Just out of curiosity, are you trying to draw an analogy here between
    religious cults and gangster culture?
    I guess I was drawing a parallel between the control over these women. Obviously there are many differences. Clearly these women and children need to be rehabilitated on some level. They do not know how to function in the outside world.

    Chess would be a wonderful tool to teach those children about the inter-connectedness of people and the need for "others" besides the King. "Children, how many queens do you see on the board? That is correct, there is just one queen. Can you imagine, children, the chaos on the board if say there were five queens?"
Back to Top