1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    97738
    19 Mar '05 11:51
    There are so many that have purposed belief or unbelief on THE WORD OF GOD. That there there may be a good question that may be asked?
    What if......... What if all that THE WORD OF GOD, says is true. There is a belief among Believers that there is going to be something called a rapture. Those of us that have searched the Scriptures, we all know that the word Rapture is not int the WORD OF GOD. But many believe that the teaching is.
    Now of course there are those who now say good riddance. All those believers would be gone, and such like comments. But if......... There is a Rapture of Believers. I wonder what those that claim to believers,what will they do. What will they do to those that have lied and decieved them. What will they do to all those Pastors/Ministers/Priests, teachers or Researchers that have lied and told them things like GOD did not mean that. You donot have to really follow the Teachings of JESUS CHRIST. That you can live and do what ever you what because GOD understands. Or that GOD is a GOD of love, HE would not really send someone to hell. He knows how weak we are........ What if that all the Posting on the Red Hot Pawn, by believers is the Truth.......What is there was a serious talk on this Topic.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    19 Mar '05 13:34
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    There are so many that have purposed belief or unbelief on THE WORD OF GOD. That there there may be a good question that may be asked?
    What if......... What if all that THE WORD OF GOD, says is true. There is a belief among Believers that there is going to be something called a rapture. Those of us that have searched the Scriptures, we all know that t ...[text shortened]... he Red Hot Pawn, by believers is the Truth.......What is there was a serious talk on this Topic.
    Are you a pre-millenialist or a post-millenialist? And could you help me understand which one I should believe and why?
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    97738
    19 Mar '05 13:41
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Are you a pre-millenialist or a post-millenialist? And could you help me understand which one I should believe and why?
    What are understandings on pre/post millenialist?
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    19 Mar '05 13:43
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    What are understandings on pre/post millenialist?
    I don't understand anything about it. You educate me.
  5. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    97738
    19 Mar '05 13:54
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I don't understand anything about it. You educate me.
    that's why I asked you. Maybe if you asked the question in a diffeent way that may help. So the the proper understanding eill be given.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    19 Mar '05 13:56
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    that's why I asked you. Maybe if you asked the question in a diffeent way that may help. So the the proper understanding eill be given.
    Would you be willing to concede that my question is much easier to understand than the various types of millenialism?
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    97738
    19 Mar '05 14:01
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Would you be willing to concede that my question is much easier to understand than the various types of millenialism?
    What does your understanding on the word millenialism
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39559
    19 Mar '05 15:47
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    There are so many that have purposed belief or unbelief on THE WORD OF GOD. That there there may be a good question that may be asked?
    What if......... What if all that THE WORD OF GOD, says is true. There is a belief among Believers that there is going to be something called a rapture. Those of us that have searched the Scriptures, we all know that t ...[text shortened]... he Red Hot Pawn, by believers is the Truth.......What is there was a serious talk on this Topic.
    What happens if there's a Rapture and all those Heathens who have followed Jesus' instructions to show charity and mercy to the follow man get included, while all you fire and brimstone "we're part of the few who get saved" persuasion get excluded because you ignored Jesus' specific words (like about not judging others and stuff)? That would be a real humdinger wouldn't it?
  9. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    97738
    19 Mar '05 16:33
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    What happens if there's a Rapture and all those Heathens who have followed Jesus' instructions to show charity and mercy to the follow man get included, while all you fire and brimstone "we're part of the few who get saved" persuasion get excluded because you ignored Jesus' specific words (like about not judging others and stuff)? That would be a real humdinger wouldn't it?
    You have repeadedly stated "thou shalt not Judge", what are you doing? Have not formed an opinion and judged others that donot agree with your understanding of GOD'S WORD. Have you not condemmed those Believers, that donot agree with you. Are you condemming yourself as well? GOD'S WORD true, whether you or I understand it or not. Cearly states that the Church will be taken.
  10. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39559
    19 Mar '05 16:58
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    You have repeadedly stated "thou shalt not Judge", what are you doing? Have not formed an opinion and judged others that donot agree with your understanding of GOD'S WORD. Have you not condemmed those Believers, that donot agree with you. Are you condemming yourself as well? GOD'S WORD true, whether you or I understand it or not. Cearly states that the Church will be taken.
    You're wrong; I've repeatedly stated that Jesus said you should not judge and that some of the self-described Christians on this site violate His clear words on this subject. I never said I agree or disagree with Jesus' words and I don't call myself a Christian, though there is a lot of wisdom and compassion in the Gospels (and hardly anywhere else in the Bible). If you can't understand God's word, how can you possibly know it's true? And if you can't understand God's word, how do you know that "the Church" that will be taken is the Fundamentalist cult you believe in and not some other grouping or merely a shorthand way of saying believers in God's true word, not your misunderstanding in it? And only a minute portion of people who describe themselves as Christians believe there is going to be a "Rapture" anyway; what makes you sooooooo sure that they're wrong and you're right besides "blindfaith" (which most people don't rely on; do you shut your eyes when you're driving a car?)?
  11. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    97738
    21 Mar '05 09:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You're wrong; I've repeatedly stated that Jesus said you should not judge and that some of the self-described Christians on this site violate His clear words on this subject. I never said I agree or disagree with Jesus' words and I don't call myself a Christian, though there is a lot of wisdom and compassion in the Gospels (and hardly anywher ...[text shortened]... ndfaith" (which most people don't rely on; do you shut your eyes when you're driving a car?)?
    Since you are not a Christian, then you cannot understand what the beliefs that a Christian has or believes.The Faith of an believer as well is hard to understand if you are not an believer. Just as you have formed your beliefs of THE WORD GOD, Christian's have formed ours.
    One point is to understand and accept the points or beliefs of any unbeliever.Our belief that there will be a Rapture, or our understanding on why there will be is in THE WORD OF GOD. CHRIST taught that if the world dinot believe HIM. The world would not believe those that believe in HIM. Understand GOD'S WORD? If you truly understood GOD'S WORD. Then you would accept that it is not about what you or I understand. It about worshiping GOD, in the way that HE wants to be worship.
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39559
    21 Mar '05 09:27
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Since you are not a Christian, then you cannot understand what the beliefs that a Christian has or believes.The Faith of an believer as well is hard to understand if you are not an believer. Just as you have formed your beliefs of THE WORD GOD, Christian's have formed ours.
    One point is to understand and accept the points or beliefs of any unbeliever ...[text shortened]... about what you or I understand. It about worshiping GOD, in the way that HE wants to be worship.
    So in other words, you just say some magic words (I BELIEVE IN HIM) and then you can understand everything with your secret Christian decoder ring that 99% of the human race doesn't get. Sure, pal.🙄
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    97738
    22 Mar '05 00:142 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    So in other words, you just say some magic words (I BELIEVE IN HIM) and then you can understand everything with your secret Christian decoder ring that 99% of the human race doesn't get. Sure, pal.🙄
    Once you give your heart to GOD,through the SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, than you will begin to inderstand. Every human that hears about JESUS CHRIST, gets an opportuninty to accept or reject HIM.
  14. Standard memberorfeo
    Missing 285 + 1
    On a ship of fools
    Joined
    26 May '04
    Moves
    25590
    22 Mar '05 02:40
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Once you give your heart to GOD,through the SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, than you will begin to inderstand. Every human that hears about JESUS CHRIST, gets an opportuninty to accept or reject HIM.
    I've been a Christian for 15 years and there are still an awful lot of things that I'm only beginning to understand.

    I don't necessarily expect non-Christians to understand everything about my beliefs, but please don't go around implying that Christians have got absolutely everything neatly sorted out and logical, as if we're talking about a mathematical proof.

    To respond to your original question... If everything in the WORD OF GOD is true (and I have no reason to disagree with that), then it's horribly complicated and I have no expectation of figuring it all out before I die. After all, I'm not GOD!
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    97738
    22 Mar '05 20:48
    Originally posted by orfeo
    I've been a Christian for 15 years and there are still an awful lot of things that I'm only beginning to understand.

    I don't necessarily expect non-Christians to understand everything about my beliefs, but please don't go around implying that Christians have got absolutely everything neatly sorted out and logical, as if we're talking about a mathematic ...[text shortened]... plicated and I have no expectation of figuring it all out before I die. After all, I'm not GOD!
    There is nothing complicated in the Word of GOD.We mankind have made complicated it. GOD said to do thus and so. We do thus and why.
Back to Top