1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 23:23
    @rajk999 said
    Is there somewhere the bible says that studying the world of God leads to eternal life? If there is then please provide a reference.

There are hundreds of passages that I can quote and have already quoted that say that keeping the words and teachings [commandments] of Jesus leads to eternal life.

Studying the Word of God is a pointless pursuit unless it leads to righteousness and good works,, and then eternal life.
    Jesus stresses the importance of every word of God, so I hope you would agree with the Lord. The apostle Peter says that no prophecy was produced by the will of man, but as the Holy Spirit carried them along. Unless you think the Holy Spirit of God is somehow at odds with Jesus or less than Jesus, or unimportant? Knowing that Jesus said who says terrible things about Him can be forgiven, but if we say bad things about the Holy Spirit, we will not be in this life or the next.

You, under some impression, some words of God are not as crucial as other words God speaks? You don't think some of the words of God contradict other words of God as if God doesn't have it together?

Matthew 4:4
    But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

2 Peter 1:21
    For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 12:31
    Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 23:47
    @kellyjay said
    Jesus stresses the importance of every word of God, so I hope you would agree with the Lord. The apostle Peter says that no prophecy was produced by the will of man, but as the Holy Spirit carried them along. Unless you think the Holy Spirit of God is somehow at odds with Jesus or less than Jesus, or unimportant? Knowing that Jesus said who says terrible things about Him can ...[text shortened]... in and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
    Jesus mentioned every word of God.
    Jesus stressed keeping the commandments.
    You choose.
    I have chosen.

So good luck to you on this matter.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '19 00:21
    @rajk999 said
    Jesus mentioned every word of God.
    Jesus stressed keeping the commandments.
    You choose.
    I have chosen.

So good luck to you on this matter.
    We are to live by them all, not just a few. If you think that the whole is somehow different than things you believe are stressed, you'd fallen prey to the temptation that Satan was attempting to put on Jesus when that quote was given.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree