1. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 19:13
    I just wanted to say that if a thread had similar leading questions as "the worst things about Muslims" I would be an outcast in the US.

it is just typical of the bias in western media, that people are queing up with their bigotry. Thankfully it is slowly changing.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 19:16
    Probably their whining.
  3. Gangster Land
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 19:19
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    I just wanted to say that if a thread had similar leading questions as "the worst things about Muslims" I would be an outcast in the US.

it is just typical of the bias in western media, that people are queing up with their bigotry. Thankfully it is slowly changing.
    A good point and well demonstrated.

I will be honest and say that when i saw the title of this thread my first response was "Oh, boy he (she?) is going ot get into trouble". Whereas my first reaction to the Muslim thred of a similar title was a bemused chuckle...perhaps akin to a reaction to a poor joke.
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 19:27
    Originally posted by TheSkipper

I will be honest and say that when i saw the title of this thread my first response was "Oh, boy he (she?) is going ot get into trouble". Whereas my first reaction to the Muslim thred of a similar title was a bemused chuckle...perhaps akin to a reaction to a poor joke.
    Sure he will be in trouble !!!!
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 21:24
    Their last names have expensive stuff in them like Goldstein, Silverstein, Perls, Diamond, etc.
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 21:56

What U.S. are you talking about?
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 14:17
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Their last names have expensive stuff in them like Goldstein, Silverstein, Perls, Diamond, etc.
    It's not just their last names. Many of them are named Benjamin.
  8. CA, USA
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 14:38
    the food
  9. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 16:56
    Originally posted by jammer
    the food
    Even Bagles?
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 16:591 edit
    Originally posted by jammer
    the food
    No way! Jewish cuisine is fantastic.
  11. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 17:02
    Originally posted by TheSkipper

Thanks.

I think it is a huge problem and one in which thankfully large numbers of the Jewish community in Britain are seemly becoming more aware. The "crime" of anti semitism skews arguments and prevents Israel being accountable. It is counter productive.

Ironically if you listed the top things about Jews one would be their sense of humour and it is founded in self criticism.
  12. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 17:04
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    What U.S. are you talking about?
    You guess.
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 19:23
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    It's not just their last names. Many of them are named Benjamin.
    Who could forget Golda Mayer?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 21:19
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Who could forget Golda Mayer?
    Hear about the Jewish dilemma? Free Pork...
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 18:57

their thread has only 14 replays

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree