tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 19:461 edit
    Their racism against Arabs.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 19:56
    The worst thing about them is their insistance on having a home land in which to live. How dare they!!!!!!
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 02:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    The worst thing about them is their insistance on having a home land in which to live. How dare they!!!!!!
    Where do you want to make the homelands for all the pre-European peoples of America?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 04:05
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Where do you want to make the homelands for all the pre-European peoples of America?
    Iraq. Maybe they can get along with each other well enough to form a sovereign country.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 05:09
    Iraq. Maybe they can get along with each other well enough to form a sovereign country.
    Why Iraq? That's not where they're from. Jews were originally from what is now Israel.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 05:451 edit
    Why Iraq? That's not where they're from. Jews were originally from what is now Israel.
    The idea is that maybe they can get along with one another. Also, I don't see how one race of people can lay claim to any particular peice of real estate. Just ask a native American Indain, he will tell you. Real estate changes hands all the time. However, when it changes hands to a group of poeple you don't care for then it should be contested, no?
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 07:41
    The idea is that maybe they can get along with one another. Also, I don't see how one race of people can lay claim to any particular peice of real estate. Just ask a native American Indain, he will tell you. Real estate changes hands all the time. However, when it changes hands to a group of poeple you don't care for then it should be contested, no?
    Also, I don't see how one race of people can lay claim to any particular peice of real estate.

Then why do you support Israel so fervently?

However, when it changes hands to a group of poeple you don't care for then it should be contested, no?

Not necessarily. That argument supports the Muslim position heavily. They don't like Jews, so therefore they should contest their land. You think this is the best way to do things? Violence aimed at people you "don't like"?
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 13:171 edit
    [b] Also, I don't see how one race of people can lay claim to any particular peice of real estate.

However, when it changes hands to a group of poeple you don't care for then it should be contested, no?

Not necessarily. That argument supports the Muslim position heavily. They don't like ...[text shortened]... d. You think this is the best way to do things? Violence aimed at people you "don't like"?[/b]
    Not necessarily. That argument supports the Muslim position heavily. They don't like Jews

A small comments. Muslims don't hate Jews as a race. There is no racism in Islam. Jews and Christians has a special treatment in Islam other than any other religon. Jews used to live in all Muslim countries for centries without any problem (There are two big Jews temples in Cairo, Egypt and they still exist untill now) . The problem started when some Jews started to think in way that they are the only ones who have rights. And muslims have a problem with those Jews. Is it clear?
  9. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 13:25
    You are right it was incredible that they thought they could illegally enter land and take it over.

Only an idiot or a crazed religious zealot would ever try and defend such a crime.
  10. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 13:31
    So that makes it OK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A few millennia ago we lived here, so get out it's our Country and we're back.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 13:55
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    [b]Not necessarily. That argument supports the Muslim position heavily. They don't like Jews

A small comments. Muslims don't hate Jews as a race. There is no racism in Islam. Jews and Christians has a special treatment in Islam other than any other religon. Jews used to live in all Muslim countries for centries without any problem (There are two big ...[text shortened]... ey are the only ones who have rights. And muslims have a problem with those Jews. Is it clear?[/b]
    I am afraid there are elements of racism in every religion including Islam. Maybe you could test this out and where a sign that says "I am a Jew" and walk down a street in Bahgdad or Tehran.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 18:32
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    You are right it was incredible that they thought they could illegally enter land and take it over.

Only an idiot or a crazed religious zealot would ever try and defend such a crime.
    If you call a UN resolution to give them the land illegal then so be it. I suppose it all comes down to which governmental authority you choose to recognize.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 18:38
    [b] Also, I don't see how one race of people can lay claim to any particular peice of real estate.

Not necessarily. That argument supports the Muslim position heavily. They don't like ...[text shortened]... d. You think this is the best way to do things? Violence aimed at people you "don't like"?[/b]
    I support both Israeli and Palistinian peoples living together in peace, however, there are elements in the mix that prevent such a scenerio. I guess you assume I only support the Jewish element because I contend they have a right to self govern themselves as opposed to casting them into the sea which many of their Muslim counterparts demand happen.

As far as supporting violence, I do no such thing. I am merely pointing out that a peoples "rights" are highly subjective in relation to ones own perspective. Violence is a direct result of only focusing on ones own perspective instead of others perspectives and demanding that your own desires/needs be met in the process.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 18:42
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I am afraid there are elements of racism in every religion including Islam. Maybe you could test this out and where a sign that says "I am a Jew" and walk down a street in Bahgdad or Tehran.
    Well said. To think that racism is absent in any race or religion is niave to say the least. It is unfortunate, however, it seems to be part of the human condition. I will say that Islam USED to be much more tolerant of other religions in the past. However, in modern times the tables seem to be turning the other direction due to the advent of the spread of fundamentalism in response to Zionism in the Holy Land.
  15. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 18:43
    As far as supporting violence, I do no such thing. I am merely pointing out that a peoples "rights" are highly subjective in relation to ones own perspective. Violence is a direct result of only focusing on ones own perspective instead of others perspectives and demanding that your own desires/needs be met in the process.
    So THAT'S why America declared war on Iraqiland

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree