1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 May '15 04:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Being told something and being shown proof are not the same thing, as you are well aware. 😏
    Ignoring evidence and not being shown evidence are not the same thing, as you are well aware. 😏
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '15 05:29
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Ignoring evidence and not being shown evidence are not the same thing, as you are well aware. 😏
    The Ultimate Proof of Creation

YouTube
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 May '15 05:41
    The Ultimate Proof of Creation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRy6AjeyLc
    Thanks for proving my point. 🙂
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '15 05:44
    Thanks for proving my point. 🙂
    It did not prove your point, it proved my point. 😏
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 May '15 06:231 edit
    It did not prove your point, it proved my point. 😏
    LOL! No, it really didn't. 😵

Is this the part where we go: did too, did not?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '15 06:27
    LOL! No, it really didn't. 😵

Is this the part where we go: did too, did not?
    If you wish. 😏
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '15 06:35
    Evidence for Creation - Woodpecker

YouTube
  8. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 May '15 07:00
    Evidence for Creation - Woodpecker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYr41dmSd80
    So the woodpecker has evolved features useful for its particular adaptation in nature, as evolution predicts. Yes?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '15 16:52
    So the woodpecker has evolved features useful for its particular adaptation in nature, as evolution predicts. Yes?
    No. It had to be created that way in the beginning. There is no way a bird could evolve and certainly not with the features of a woodpecker. It had to be designed that way. It would be stupid to say an airplane or helicopter just evolved, because we know intelligent men had to design them. It is even more stupid to say a woodpecker just evolved that way. 😏
  10. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 May '15 19:08
    No. It had to be created that way in the beginning.
    The brilliant thing about Darwin's idea of natural selection is that literally any adaptation can be explained as the result of small incremental changes over many generations. So even if we had no idea how the woodpecker evolved, we can safely say that it didn't have to be created that way from the beginning. While I'm not very familiar with the evolution of woodpeckers specifically, I would say that their extraordinary adaptations are undoubtedly the result of co-evolution:

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_33

Mind you, I'm not saying anything about their specific evolution, because I don't know enough about it. I'm merely pointing out that you're wrong when you say that woodpeckers absolutely defy any explanation from the theory of evolution. They clearly do not.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '15 19:57
    The brilliant thing about Darwin's idea of natural selection is that literally any adaptation can be explained as the result of small incremental changes over many generations. So even if we had no idea how the woodpecker evolved, we can safely say that it didn't have to be created that way from the beginning. While I'm not very familiar with the evolution of ...[text shortened]... t woodpeckers absolutely defy any explanation from the theory of evolution. They clearly do not.
    Darwin was not brilliant. Darwin was ignorant. His ignorance has transformed atheists into evilution morons. 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 May '15 20:43
    Darwin was not brilliant. Darwin was ignorant. His ignorance has transformed atheists into evilution morons. 😏
    But you, I surmise, consider yourself head and shoulders above Darwin in intelligence, to say nothing of Dawkins. Your bright shiny intelligence stands over all those pathetic dudes, right?

Can you see sarcasm when you read it?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '15 22:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    But you, I surmise, consider yourself head and shoulders above Darwin in intelligence, to say nothing of Dawkins. Your bright shiny intelligence stands over all those pathetic dudes, right?

Can you see sarcasm when you read it?
    Right. I am ...

The Near Genius 😏
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 May '15 08:49
    Evolutionists Versus Evolution: Self Contradictions!

YouTube
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    31 May '15 18:05
    I'm sorry, but when you come up with a scientific theory that doesn't invoke magical sky daddies, stands up to one hundred and fifty years of intense scrutiny and a growing body of scientific knowledge, is useful in a variety of scientific branches from psychology and medicine to programming and aeronautics*, and continuously provide useful predictions, that's when you get to dismiss Darwin's legacy by calling him an ignoramus.

Before you do all that, your words are merely screen clutter, as far as I'm concerned. 😏

* borrowing the principles of mutation and selection - evolutionary programming and strategies - from the theory of biological evolution.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree