There is a god #1

There is a god #1

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 May 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
There you go again, thinking your god is going to come down and wave its metaphorical finger and bippity boppity bo, everything is wonderful again. Ain't gonna happen.
Well, I can hope. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 May 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Well, I can hope. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
You are finally starting to talk sense, even though you will undoubtedly refute your last statement later. Hope is ALL you get with religion. Hope, and no action. Ever.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 12

You are finally starting to talk sense, even though you will undoubtedly refute your last statement later. Hope is ALL you get with religion. Hope, and no action. Ever.
But I believe and have faith too. So that should make the difference than just hope only. HalleluYah !!! Prais the Lord!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 May 12

But I believe and have faith too. So that should make the difference than just hope only. HalleluYah !!! Prais the Lord!
Yes, faith and hope will divert that asteroid aiming for Earth....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 12

Yes, faith and hope will divert that asteroid aiming for Earth....
Our hope and faith is not in diverting any asteroid aiming for Earth. Our hope and faith is in the Lord to deliver us. You can deal with the asteroid anyway you wish. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 May 12

Our hope and faith is not in diverting any asteroid aiming for Earth. Our hope and faith is in the Lord to deliver us. You can deal with the asteroid anyway you wish. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
Which shows just how much you care for the planet Earth. Anything that furthers your delusion is fine, including the total destruction of life on Earth.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 May 12

Which shows just how much you care for the planet Earth. Anything that furthers your delusion is fine, including the total destruction of life on Earth.
TREE HUGGER!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 May 12

[b]TREE HUGGER![/b]
Like I said, you could care less what happens to the planet or the rest of the lifeforms which your own bible says we are the caretakers of. We are doing a piss poor job in that department.

Religious whack jobs don't give a crap what happens to the planet, they are too busy investing in their fairy tales of life after death so what incentive do they have to try to actually save the planet we actually live on?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 May 12

Like I said, you could care less what happens to the planet or the rest of the lifeforms which your own bible says we are the caretakers of. We are doing a piss poor job in that department.

Religious whack jobs don't give a crap what happens to the planet, they are too busy investing in their fairy tales of life after death so what incentive do they have to try to actually save the planet we actually live on?
We can't save the planet. We can't even save ourselves.