There is no way Christianity was created by man

There is no way Christianity was created by man

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jan 18

Originally posted by @apathist
This god-given guidance isn't much better than what regular humans come up with.
Indeed, like 'don't eat yellow snow'......

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 Jan 18

Originally posted by @whodey
We have all heard the accusation. A group of men huddled in a dark corner make up the entire Christian faith.

Problem is, there is no possible way that ever happened. By using nothing but logic I can prove it.

What group of men would outlaw premarital sex, adultery, and getting drunk?

Answer: They don't exist.
They really do, though. You underestimate mankind. We are wildcards, and anything can happen next.

Moves
05 Jan 18
1 edit

We have all heard the accusation. A group of men huddled in a dark corner make up the entire Christian faith.

Problem is, there is no possible way that ever happened. By using nothing but logic I can prove it.

Which bit could they make up?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
07 Jan 18

I'm not saying you are wrong, but a lot of the library is fiction. I'm not trusting your judgement on this.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Jan 18

It wasn't a group of men in a cave, it was stories written over a period of hundreds of years. All written and inspired by men only. They can't even get their plots right.

w

Moves
12 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonhouse
It wasn't a group of men in a cave, it was stories written over a period of hundreds of years. All written and inspired by men only. They can't even get their plots right.
Why not a group of women in a cave? Hmm?

Sounds a bit misogynistic 😠

Now there is on possibility. A group of women cam up with the rules for the men and a bunch of men made up the rules to get back at the women. Then at the end of the day one of their ornery children combined them all in one book.

That's it!! 😵