1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 16:38
    ...because he wasn't force fed religion as a child.

Amen to that, brother. I don't know who this Adam Carolla is, but he makes a lot of sense to me. Am I the only one who never heard of him?

YouTube
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 17:241 edit
    Originally posted by C Hess
    ...because he wasn't force fed religion as a child.

Amen to that, brother. I don't know who this Adam Carolla is, but he makes a lot of sense to me. Am I the only one who never heard of him?

http://youtu.be/vMTzts3y7Wc
    If you aren't American or have not listened to any American radio in the past ten years (he also had a TV show called The Man Show for a while), you may not have heard of him. I believe he's a close friend of Jimmy Kimmel.

Even though he is unapologetically atheist, sometimes to the point of abrasiveness, I find him quite funny, even though I'm not a big fan of rant comedy.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 19:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you aren't American or have not listened to any American radio in the past ten years (he also had a TV show called The Man Show for a while), you may not have heard of him. I believe he's a close friend of Jimmy Kimmel.

Even though he is unapologetically atheist, sometimes to the point of abrasiveness, I find him quite funny, even though I'm not a big fan of rant comedy.
    What about Bill Maher? I think he is very funny and an avowed atheist. Remember Religulous?
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 20:58

I'm American living in America, granted, a blue state, and have a radio on most of the time, granted, NPR, and never heard of him.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 23:49
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What about Bill Maher? I think he is very funny and an avowed atheist. Remember Religulous?
    No, I don't like Bill Maher, and yes he's atheist too, but Maher strikes me as being way too full of himself.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 07:46
    Bill Maher is obnoxious.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 11:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Bill Maher is obnoxious.
    Now I like him even more if you find him obnoxious.
  8. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 11:15
    Now I like him even more if you find him obnoxious.
    🙂
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 11:19
    I love "rant" comedy. It's a way to say something important while allowing the audience a good laugh. Both good things in and of themselves. Combine them and it only gets better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree