This forum is ruined

This forum is ruined

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Nov 10

By two spamming idiots vishvahetu and tacoandlettuce.

You people who encourage and tolerate their trolling are not doing this site any favours.

t

Moves
04 Nov 10

You poor poor individual

However, one day you will know I am your brother that LOVES YOU immensely! you dig?

Moves
04 Nov 10

t

Moves
04 Nov 10

And shades are a form of ignorance of sight, their view, as the agents took over all the earth on the movie The Matrix!

Moves
04 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
You poor poor individual

However, one day you will know I am your brother that LOVES YOU immensely! you dig?
Edit. (This one was harsh I admit.)

t

Moves
04 Nov 10
1 edit

I dig your hatred has hurt you rather deep, that what I dig.

I do not dig it, I find it very sad, and wish you love, whether or not you give a rats ass

u
Sharp Edge

Dulling my blade

Moves
05 Nov 10
1 edit

Really? Two new threads to call them out on?
I understand your anger, but this is just as annoying. I think the three of you should work on something nice to contribute to the spirituality forum.

T

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by divegeester
By two spamming idiots vishvahetu and tacoandlettuce.

You people who encourage and tolerate their trolling are not doing this site any favours.
Seems like if anyone is guilty of "spamming" and "trolling" it would be you. You now have quite a long history of doing little more than making one juvenile attack after another with almost no attempt at making substantive posts.

One can only wonder what allegiances the mods may have.

Moves
05 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by ua41
Really? Two new threads to call them out on?
I understand your anger, but this is just as annoying. I think the three of you should work on something nice to contribute to the spirituality forum.
Why don't we all sit in a circle with our crayons and draw what we saw on holiday too. Just because this forum is called "spirituality" doesn't mean we have to tolerate trolls.

t

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Seems like if anyone is guilty of "spamming" and "trolling" it would be you. You now have quite a long history of doing little more than making one juvenile attack after another with almost no attempt at making substantive posts.

Why ty, TOO

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne

Incorrect. I have a short history of making juvenile attacks on spammers in this forum and a much longer history of contributing.

t

Moves
05 Nov 10
1 edit

Why don't we all sit in a circle with our crayons while and draw what we saw on holiday too. Just because this forum is called "spirituality" doesn't mean we have to tolerate trolls.
You got that right!

"Just because this forum is called "spirituality" doesn't mean we have to tolerate trolls."

Moves
05 Nov 10

Ok, you win.

I apologise for the insults and leave you guys to your wonderful conversation.

t

Moves
05 Nov 10

Ok, you win.

I apologise for the insults and leave you guys to your wonderful conversation.
Because I speak spiritually in a spiritual forum you find it to be absurd?

T

Moves
05 Nov 10

Incorrect. I have a short history of making juvenile attacks on spammers in this forum and a much longer history of contributing.
The word "long" is relative and this has been going on for much longer than should be allowed. You really need to step away and get some much needed perspective.