Moves
    30 Nov '18 12:18
    @karoly-aczel

The inane theories and questions forum
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 12:37
    The lets argue about who has the best made up fairytail middle eastern religion forum.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 12:41
    @badradger said
    The lets argue about who has the best made up fairytail middle eastern religion forum.
    look at my little piece of the bible
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 12:49
    @badradger said
    Approximately 7,000,000,000 people in the world classify themselves as religious or belonging to a religion.

Many wars are caused because of partisan religious dogmas; religion plays a huge part in global and national identity processes.

Religious beliefs help untold billions of people come to terms with life’s tragedies as well as providing moral stability, a sense of belonging instead of possibly hopelessness and a social anchorage which opens up avenues for friendship and even marriage.

It seems reasonable that some people like to discuss and debate it.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 12:50
    @karoly-aczel said
    look at my little piece of the bible
    If it was possible to work out a numerical contribution by dividing content value by the number of posts, I’m pretty sure the bottom two would be you and Whodey.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 13:00
    @divegeester said
    Approximately 7,000,000,000 people in the world classify themselves as religious or belonging to a religion.

Many wars are caused because of partisan religious dogmas; religion plays a huge part in global and national identity processes.

Religious beliefs help untold billions of people come to terms with life’s tragedies as well as providing moral stability, a sen ...[text shortened]... riendship and even marriage.

It seems reasonable that some people like to discuss and debate it.
    Give me THE LIFE OF BRIAN at least its a laugh.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 13:12
    @badradger said
    Give me THE LIFE OF BRIAN at least its a laugh.
    This is not Netflix and the reason people post here is not to entertain you.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 13:18
    @divegeester said
    This is not Netflix and the reason people post here is not to entertain you.
    but you do with all the gainsaying, one man upmanship, bitching, arguing about things that have no concrete proof, fools arguing with bigger fools.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 13:37
    @badradger said
    but you do with all the gainsaying, one man upmanship, bitching, arguing about things that have no concrete proof, fools arguing with bigger fools.
    I see, everyone in here is a "fool".

Is that your final analysis?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 14:08
    @divegeester said
    I see, everyone in here is a "fool".

Is that your final analysis?
    as far as I am concerned its not worth arguing about, my wife is a devout catholic and she knows I am a non believer, when you marry a catholic if u are not of the faith u have to go for lessons, I got father Treehee for six weeks, he asked me about my faith,I told him I was faithless so we went to the pub once a week chatting about sport mostly Middlesbrough FC , ps I always bought the beer and he smoked all my faggs.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 14:21
    @badradger said
    as far as I am concerned its not worth arguing about,
    There are 7 billion other people in the world, of which about 20 are in this forum, who believe it is worth at least debating.
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 14:30
    @divegeester said
    There are 7 billion other people in the world, of which about 20 are in this forum, who believe it is worth at least debating.
    How about the:
    "I'm OK, you're OK" Forum?

A reasonable forum, one teeming with mutual respect and polite debate. 🙂
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 14:41
    @divegeester said
    cat calling each other is not debating.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree