1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    15 Dec '15 00:44
    This can only happen in disgusting Islam.


    Image – October 4, 2013

    Young Pakistani Mother Stoned to Death for Owning a Cell-Phone


    Young Pakistani Mother Stoned to Death for Owning a Cell-Phone

    A young Pakistani Mother of two, Arifa Bibi was sentenced to death by a Tribal Court in Pakistan for simply owning a cell-phone.

    She was waist-deep buried, for a slow painful death, her uncles, cousins, other family members and top villagers stood around, and pelted stones at her until she died, only because she possessed a mobile phone.

    According to an investigation done by Panjab News, she was buried in a desert far away from the village, and family members were not permitted to take part in her funeral.

    The barbaric practice of stoning is all too common in many countries just like Pakistan, still floating in sixth century ideology. Many women’s groups are petitioning to the United Nations to act immediately, and protect women and vulnerable groups in countries like Pakistan, but have been very much ignored.

    The Asian Human Rights commission issued this statement via press release: “Stoning to death is a barbaric act from a primitive society,” reads the press release. “Society is sent the message that violence is the way to deal with women and other vulnerable groups. Women’s rights are negated through the use of these forms of punishment. Pakistani society has degenerated to the point that, for a woman, keeping a cell phone has become serious crime. It is treated as a worse crime than gang rape, murder and bomb blasts, through which many people are killed on a daily basis.”

    There are no international laws that prohibit stoning.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    15 Dec '15 02:00
    ISLAM

    YouTube
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    15 Dec '15 05:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    There are no international laws that prohibit stoning.
    Nor stupidity.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    15 Dec '15 05:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    ISLAM

    I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous post.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    15 Dec '15 06:06
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous post.
    I refer you to the garbage heap for scumbags. 😏
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    15 Dec '15 07:08
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I refer you to the garbage heap for scumbags. 😏
    I don't have to look for you - you pop up with nauseating regularity.
  7. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    15 Dec '15 07:19
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This can only happen in disgusting Islam.
    Actually the Jews had similar practices as did Christians not too long ago. As for the present day I have read about quite horrible things happening amongst Hindus in India.

    As for you, everybody here knows that you have advocated genocide suggesting that if you were in a position of power you would do far worse than anything in that story.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    15 Dec '15 07:251 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Actually the Jews had similar practices as did Christians not too long ago. As for the present day I have read about quite horrible things happening amongst Hindus in India.

    As for you, everybody here knows that you have advocated genocide suggesting that if you were in a position of power you would do far worse than anything in that story.
    Genocide for Muslims in beginning to seem like an honorable goal to prevent the beheading of Christians. By the way, that was just one of the milder stories. 😏
  9. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    15 Dec '15 08:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    By the way, that was just one of the milder stories. 😏
    Yes, but given that you are advocating killing not only the woman in question but her whole family for something someone in some other country did, I think that you are clearly worse than they are.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    15 Dec '15 11:04
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yes, but given that you are advocating killing not only the woman in question but her whole family for something someone in some other country did, I think that you are clearly worse than they are.
    Maybe you misunderstand what i am advocating. 😏
  11. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    15 Dec '15 12:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe you misunderstand what i am advocating. 😏
    No, I know perfectly well what you are advocating. Maybe you are misunderstanding what you are advocating.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 Dec '15 06:17
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, I know perfectly well what you are advocating. Maybe you are misunderstanding what you are advocating.
    You said I was advocating killing a woman and her whole family, but i never said that.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52616
    21 Dec '15 12:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You said I was advocating killing a woman and her whole family, but i never said that.
    But you would be quite happy nuking hundreds of thousands as long as they were Muslim. You DID say that.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    21 Dec '15 15:08
    My guess is she ran up a phone bill and could not pay.

    If so, then this whole affair gets cast into a different light.

    That's why you should never be too quick to judge. 😛
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    21 Dec '15 23:151 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    But you would be quite happy nuking hundreds of thousands as long as they were Muslim. You DID say that.
    Not exactly. I was referring to ISIS and only the stupid don't know that collateral damage is unavoidable even if we do nothing. So if some of their family are in the area, then so be it. We should stop them before they get too big and strong or else our families will be part of a mass collateral damage. And it will be you left-wing cowards that will be at fault.
Back to Top