1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Dec '07 00:50
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ikzKY1F3DhgkEnTulKxSUjYs275wD8TF8TBG1

What a glorious funeral with Matthew Mcconnohay and Robert Shuler officiating.

How can a horses ass smuck like Kneival pull this off?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Dec '07 19:04
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ikzKY1F3DhgkEnTulKxSUjYs275wD8TF8TBG1

What a glorious funeral with Matthew Mcconnohay and Robert Shuler officiating.

How can a horses ass smuck like Kneival pull this off?
    Do you think anyone cares?
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 00:32
    Originally posted by josephw
    Do you think anyone cares?
    Not really and that is what concerns me. To me funerals should be sacred events. Do you really believe Robert Shuler would show up for anyone else's funeral if they weren't famous and he couldn't get publicity from it. I would have been more interested if Jessica Hahn had eulogized him. I think she spent more time with him than Shuler. Certainly more "intimate" time.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 00:58
    Not really and that is what concerns me. To me funerals should be sacred events. Do you really believe Robert Shuler would show up for anyone else's funeral if they weren't famous and he couldn't get publicity from it. I would have been more interested if Jessica Hahn had eulogized him. I think she spent more time with him than Shuler. Certainly more "intimate" time.
    "Do you really believe Robert Shuler would show up for anyone Else's funeral if they weren't famous and he couldn't get publicity from it."

I don't know. Maybe he officiates at alot of funerals for people we'll never know about.
    But I don't like his theology anyway. He's misguided, and misguiding who knows how many people down the wrong path.
    That's what concerns me.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 02:42
    I have a prediction. I predict that either Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson will eulogize Ike Turner. If this does not happem, I will revisit this thread and admit I was wrong.......for once.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    19 Dec '07 01:28
    I have a prediction. I predict that either Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson will eulogize Ike Turner. If this does not happem, I will revisit this thread and admit I was wrong.......for once.
    OK, I was wrong. It was Little Richard.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 16:10
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TURNER_FUNERAL?SITE=KYLOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Wow! What a funeral! Some of the quotes in this piece are just priceless.
  8. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 18:25
    Originally posted by josephw
    "Do you really believe Robert Shuler would show up for anyone Else's funeral if they weren't famous and he couldn't get publicity from it."

I don't know. Maybe he officiates at alot of funerals for people we'll never know about.
    But I don't like his theology anyway. He's misguided, and misguiding who knows how many people down the wrong path.
    That's what concerns me.
    y is he misguided?
  9. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 18:27
    He was baptised in Schuler'S church not that long ago. That's why he eulogized. I assume.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree