1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 19:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, still bitchin about others behind their backs i see, two gossips, gossiping like old ladies, bwhahahahahah!
    How is posting in a public forum for all to see "behind [your] back"?
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 21:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How is posting in a public forum for all to see "behind [your] back"?
    Presumably, your response here counts as hate speech; moreover I expect it vindicates everything robbie has just posted in this thread (somehow!???)
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 18:32
    Asking questions is hate speech! You very seem to be a dick-head.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 18:402 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you seriously think people "hate" Lloyd E Adkins for his spammy, plagiarized OPs and unwillingness to engage in any dialogue? It's going to get to the point, robbie, where the words "hate" and "hater" and "hatred" will mean absolutely nothing when you use them - that is to say, if it hasn't happened already.
    Sometimes, when you forgo your usual hobby of badgering Christians for no reason, and actually manage to write something you actually feel, instead of merely posturing, your posts are actually elevated and I find myself actually agreeing.
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 18:421 edit
    People who don't understand sarcasm would be much greater dick-heads than those they accuse of being dick-heads given their stupid assumption that what the other had said was intended to be taken literally.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 03:31
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Superstition and religion are not facts.
    People care about that stuff. That kinda makes them facts. It is not cool to just dismiss.
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 04:14
    Ahhh Robbie is just taking Smack LOL ;-) Of course though they use it as proof of the world hating them when the forum gangs up on them.....I would just leave the fourm if it bothered me that bad LOL

Manny
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 06:561 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Sometimes, when you forgo your usual hobby of badgering Christians for no reason, and actually manage to write something you actually feel, instead of merely posturing, your posts are actually elevated and I find myself actually agreeing.
    If you honestly believe that my contributions to this community can be sneered at and dismissed as "badgering Christians for no reason" - which is your prerogative, of course - then what you find yourself "actually agreeing" with, or disagreeing with, is surely of no matter to either you or me.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 07:21
    Originally posted by apathist
    People care about that stuff. That kinda makes them facts. It is not cool to just dismiss.
    People cared about the last episode of Lost or the final Harry Potter.
    doesnt make them factual.
    (I hope you realise that?)

And dismissing rubbish is not intended to be "cool".
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 08:114 edits
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    I don't think there's any harm in Lloyd.
    I certainly don't hate him. I don't hate anybody on here.
    But I think he is just misguided. He means well, but I don't accept his message because I think quite simply it's a load of baloney. I have said it before many times, Facts are what matter. Facts which cannot be denied. Superstition and religion are not facts.
    robbie carrobie means well. Everyone here (pretty much I think) means well. I don't believe that even the posters who are [metaphorically speaking] at each others throats mean any harm to one another.

Not everything that is important in life can be substantiated, art, emotions, feelings, insights, creativity for examples. Human beings are complex and the drive in some for spirituality or to understand the nature of god runs deeper than that just an need to know our origin.

If you observe carefully the threads in this forum you will notice that while there is an element of mockery that some believe in the existence of a god, most of the heated disagreement stems from the nature of the outworking of those beliefs and the impact on the human condition and society in general.

What Lloyd E Adkins does is to merely dump the odd plagiarised thought into the field of play in the lazy hope that it's very presence will have some magical impact on it's readers (if there are any who bother). Everyone comes here to engage - iron sharpens iron. Lloyd has a different motive and it's that which is not welcomed, not him personally or his beliefs.
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 10:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    robbie carrobie means well. Everyone here (pretty much I think) means well. I don't believe that even the posters who are [metaphorically speaking] at each others throats mean any harm to one another.

Not everything that is important in life can be substantiated, art, emotions, feelings, insights, creativity for examples. Human beings are complex a ...[text shortened]... s a different motive and it's that which is not welcomed, not him personally or his beliefs.
    Hear hear. I've tried to draw the guy out into discussion, he's just not prepared to do it. Why come to a forum and start threads if you're not interested in discussion your views? What's the point?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree