1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 00:43
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Like most of the bible I find it totally incomprehensible. The only thing I can really make out of it is some kind of vague threat. What? Can't tell. I'm reasonably certain that the guy who wrote those lines was not filled with love but rather with a not too healthy obsession to dwell on the actions of others. It could be like many a religious nut from ...[text shortened]... perhaps you can explain why I should pay any heed to the meaning you selectively pull from it?
    thank you Jack, you have dismissed the contents on the basis that it is incomprehensible to you, in other words, you do not like what you do not understand. i thank you for your honesty and wish you well.
  2. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 04:491 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    thank you Jack, you have dismissed the contents on the basis that it is incomprehensible to you, in other words, you do not like what you do not understand. i thank you for your honesty and wish you well.
    How can I like something so insulting and judgmental - so lacking of compassion - was that the good news? Sounded more like the grumblings of a cuckolded patriarch - not a large message of love but a narrow gripe of fear and small-minded hatred. Was that the good shepherd or a sadistic little twit swaggering around with riding crop in one hand and cigarillo in another? Don't we all have better things to do for the future than police who crawls between the sheets and what they do while there?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 07:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you are equating a sexual act, with something that transcends sexuality, perhaps its the one dimensional use of the word 'love', that is to blame, who can tell.

yes you can pray for me, although i do not think that i need to worry whether i shall be struck by lightening any time soon, considering that the act is strongly condemned by my God in the ...[text shortened]... itten!

you are correct animals are not sinful, for they are not conscience of spirituality.
    This is interesting. Point by point:
    (1) You say "My god". Not other gods. Not the christian god. Your god. Okay...
    (2) You will not be stuck by ligtnenig, and that's because you are right, and god approves you. I've never been struck by the ligtnenig of god either. Perhaps god loves me more than you? (If I'm wrong, god, please show me with a bolt of lightening!)
    (3) Why other christians doesn't accept your views, is because you're wrong, dead wrong. May god forgive you for that, but you're wrong.
    (4) God hasn't written a word. People write, not god. The word you read is the words of people writing in their own agenda. If a homophobic leader writes homophobic words, then it's not the word of a homophobic god.
    (5) You say that animals are not sinful, yes you're right, they are not christian, they are natural. Their behaviour is according to the nature, as god intended. If they have homosexual behaviour is because they are natural. Their homosexual behaviour is natural. They find it natural. In this vew they are more intelligent than fundamental homophobic christans.

You say that you love homosexual people. You just don't what they are doing in private. Why are you so interested of what they're doing whn noone looks? Homophobic people are very interested in that. I'm not interested if you masturbate with your right hand or your left hand, why would I? Their acts is of no concern of you. They express their love in their way, you with yours. According to Jesus they express their love just as they please. Not your business. Are you likely interested if Jesus masturbates with his left or right hand too? Or perhaps he has people helping him with that? Living with twelve beautiful men with interests alike, why wouldn't he? And if it is so, why shouldwe care? I'm more concerned what St Paul did with his own personal boy-slave. Not for St Paul, he has his judgement, but of his boy. Does this concern you? Why? Why not?

You have to be less judgemental.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 09:372 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    This is interesting. Point by point:
    (1) You say "My god". Not other gods. Not the christian god. Your god. Okay...
    (2) You will not be stuck by ligtnenig, and that's because you are right, and god approves you. I've never been struck by the ligtnenig of god either. Perhaps god loves me more than you? (If I'm wrong, god, please show me with a bolt of li is boy. Does this concern you? Why? Why not?

You have to be less judgemental.
    1. My God, is the God of the Bible, yes, he is distinct from other Gods
    2. That is correct, living by Gods standards, will undoubtedly result in his approval.
    3. Other Christians cannot easily refute the word of God, for their leader and exemplar, Jesus Christ states with regard to the ancient text (your word i.e. Gods word, the Bible, is truth)
    4. Unsubstantiated and ill conceived bias. there is no evidence whatsoever that God did not inspire the Bible.
    5. The merely genetic hypothesis that someone is predisposed to homosexuality is bogus, for it neither explains why persons are homosexual for the majority of their life and then 'decide', to become homosexual, it neither explains the phenomena of those who are so called, 'bi-sexual', nor does it have any claim on those who are so called 'reformed homosexuals.' therefore your assertion that somehow Christians are not as broad-minded as those who profess something contrary to the genetic argument is also bogus, for it itself is, in essence, a one dimensional view!

i am completely uninterested what people do in private, it is their business, not mine, if they wish to take a stance contrary to the revealed word of God, then that is also their business, i myself on the other hand shall continue to uphold it. as for the rest of the post, it is not worth my time, please refrain from posting your sexual fantasies in the forum.

on a more light hearted note, my friend Scriabin would like to post in the forum, but he states that's it full of dull witted Swedes, therefore in recompense, he has suggested, that in order to alleviate you of the condition, he should like to have a game of chess. Please if you can find the time, will you challenge him. i rather think he would like an effigy of you, above his mantelpiece in the form of a moose-head. i wish you well in this regard- regards Robbie.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 16:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 17:40
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    you must determine whether it was an inappropriate use of the sexual organs for it to be sinful.
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 17:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 00:46
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Why other so called Christians cannot see this i do not know, i think either they have succumbed to secular liberalism, or have not the integrity to stand up for what has been written!
    -------------------------------------------robbie--------------------

Or maybe there are some other reasons perhaps? Like for example the open mindedness to consider ...[text shortened]... s no big deal for many Christians to subscribe to it.

Christianity evolves and rightly so.
    "Christianity evolves and rightly so."

Rightly so? Evolving?

2 Timothy 4:3a, 4
    For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
    And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree