1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    26 Jun '09 03:421 edit
    once i headed off towards the botanical gardens to get some respite from my hard night out.
    I met this guy sitting at a table.
    he asked me to roll a joint. i did. He took a puff and then put it out and threw it away . He continued to say nothing...
    I began to get a vision/feeling that he was showing me some other reality. Non-verbally. Just sitting there while I was growing accustomed to all this other 'light' that was around me.
    This went on for about 4 hours. I got to a point where i could handle no more. "see ya" i said.
    I headed off.
    He stayed saying nothing. can't help but feel i missed something
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    26 Jun '09 06:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    once i headed off towards the botanical gardens to get some respite from my hard night out.
    I met this guy sitting at a table.
    he asked me to roll a joint. i did. He took a puff and then put it out and threw it away . He continued to say nothing...
    I began to get a vision/feeling that he was showing me some other reality. Non-verbally. Just sitti ...[text shortened]... a" i said.
    I headed off.
    He stayed saying nothing. can't help but feel i missed something
    "can't help but feel i missed something"

    You did, but don't go by your feelings. They will fool you.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    26 Jun '09 07:53
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"can't help but feel i missed something"

    You did, but don't go by your feelings. They will fool you.[/b]
    maybe its all i could handle at the time
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Jun '09 11:13
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    once i headed off towards the botanical gardens to get some respite from my hard night out.
    I met this guy sitting at a table.
    he asked me to roll a joint. i did. He took a puff and then put it out and threw it away . He continued to say nothing...
    I began to get a vision/feeling that he was showing me some other reality. Non-verbally. Just sitti ...[text shortened]... a" i said.
    I headed off.
    He stayed saying nothing. can't help but feel i missed something
    er....um......its called getting stoned.

    Just out of curiousity, how many of you out there equate getting spirituality with getting stoned? LOL.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    27 Jun '09 01:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    maybe its all i could handle at the time
    We are fragile creatures, aren't we?

    Susceptible to the lightest touch. Some times we break too easily.

    I met a fella last night that was going on and on about all the problems in life. After listening to his tirade for about an hour I could only conclude that he was full of bitterness.

    He is surely adrift without moorings.

    Is it all his own fault? Probably not, but we all make our own choices.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    27 Jun '09 08:18
    Originally posted by josephw
    We are fragile creatures, aren't we?

    Susceptible to the lightest touch. Some times we break too easily.

    I met a fella last night that was going on and on about all the problems in life. After listening to his tirade for about an hour I could only conclude that he was full of bitterness.

    He is surely adrift without moorings.

    Is it all his own fault? Probably not, but we all make our own choices.
    Yes! I am very fragile. After 4 hours of no talking and just basically looking this guy in the eyes and all this 'light' growing around me.....
    Yeah,I had to leave. I would have loved to see how you would have gone.
    Really. Lets make it your next dream, shall we?
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    27 Jun '09 12:11
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yes! I am very fragile. After 4 hours of no talking and just basically looking this guy in the eyes and all this 'light' growing around me.....
    Yeah,I had to leave. I would have loved to see how you would have gone.
    Really. Lets make it your next dream, shall we?
    "I would have loved to see how you would have gone.
    Really. Lets make it your next dream, shall we?"


    Please forgive my apparent dementia, but would you decipher this for me. I am very curious as to what you mean.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86355
    27 Jun '09 12:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    once i headed off towards the botanical gardens to get some respite from my hard night out.
    I met this guy sitting at a table.
    he asked me to roll a joint. i did. He took a puff and then put it out and threw it away . He continued to say nothing...
    I began to get a vision/feeling that he was showing me some other reality. Non-verbally. Just sitti ...[text shortened]... a" i said.
    I headed off.
    He stayed saying nothing. can't help but feel i missed something
    So, let's get straight:

    You were out on the waz n puff and got hungover so decided to visit your local garden centre for a hangover cure and to find a pieceful spot to continue getting stoned.

    At the garden furniture section you started talking to a display manakin in a fake garden set, whom you offered a draw of your burn, but of course it fell on the floor. Meanwhile you are too whacked out of your single brain cell to realise that the "light all around you" is the garden set spotlights and the "alternative reality" of silence was just you sitting next to another dummy looking like a dick in a public place for half the day.

    All you missed was the laughter of the other shoppers. Spirtitual man....good story though.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    27 Jun '09 12:58
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"I would have loved to see how you would have gone.
    Really. Lets make it your next dream, shall we?"


    Please forgive my apparent dementia, but would you decipher this for me. I am very curious as to what you mean.[/b]
    either you will get it in a dream or i am totally mistaken.
    You dont need deciphering, you knew exactly what i meant
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    27 Jun '09 12:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So, let's get straight:

    You were out on the waz n puff and got hungover so decided to visit your local garden centre for a hangover cure and to find a pieceful spot to continue getting stoned.

    At the garden furniture section you started talking to a display manakin in a fake garden set, whom you offered a draw of your burn, but of course it fell ...[text shortened]... l you missed was the laughter of the other shoppers. Spirtitual man....good story though.
    😀
    nice interpretation!
    (true story though, closest i've ever been to god)
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    27 Jun '09 13:25
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    either you will get it in a dream or i am totally mistaken.
    You dont need deciphering, you knew exactly what i meant
    There must be a disconnect in transliteration.

    I don't at all know what you mean.

    Get what in a dream?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    28 Jun '09 00:59
    Originally posted by josephw
    There must be a disconnect in transliteration.

    I don't at all know what you mean.

    Get what in a dream?
    I think I meant you will understand the amount of duress i was under at the time in a dream. Most probably you are beyond this and will have no use for this experience, however if you are not, and you seek it it may come to you in a dream.🙂 (sorry bout my earlier harshness)
Back to Top