1. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    30 Jun '05 18:22
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    It's true either way, though, because not standing in a garage neither makes you a car nor makes you not a car.

Not going to church doesn't make you not a rubber duck any less than not standing in a garage doesn't make you not a satanist.
    I went to Jiffy Lube and asked the guy to change my oil . When he realized I was not a car , and thought about the implications of what I was asking , he took a swing at me .

After what happened trying to fill up with gas at the Shell station , I don't think I can go back there either .
  2. The sky
    Moves
    30 Jun '05 20:23
    Originally posted by catfoodtim
    Nordlys, that has to be one of the most profound things i have ever heard, seriously. Would you mind if I used that quote please and thank you?
    Go ahead and use the quote, but on your own responsibility. 😉 Oh, and you should give some credit to Coletti, too. I would never have found this profound truth without him.
  3. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    01 Jul '05 13:30
    Originally posted by dale21
    being a christian has alot more to it than going to church. there are more criteria, just like being a car requires more criteria than just standing in a garage. does it make it any less of a car if its outside the garage? Its a car in whatever setting. so a christian should be a christian in any setting. it SHOULD be a way of life.
    I know this but many people I know, who call themself "christian", who go to church all the time, don't behave like they should (breaking their commandments etc). That was what I was trying to get across.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree