1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '10 14:451 edit
    The old ages for the Earth come primarily from the ages of rocks, which are dated by the presumed ages of the fossils in them.

Radioactive measurements of rocks are based on assumptions that were chosen to make the radioactive measurements agree with the presumed ages of fossils.

The eruption of Mount St Helens produced many feet of stratified rocks, which look millions of years old, but were produced in days or hours, and radioactive measurments of these rocks, show them to be millions of years old, but we know they are not, because scientists saw them formed in 1980.

> The therory of Evolution is not belived because of scientific evidence. It is believed DESPITE scientific evidence.

Science is in reality, is against evolution.

( Inside The Mind of the Cheating Scientist)

vishva
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Jul '10 14:54
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The old ages for the Earth come primarily from the ages of rocks, which are dated by the presumed ages of the fossils in them.

Radioactive measurements of rocks are based on assumptions that were chosen to make the radioactive measurements agree with the presumed ages of fossils.

The eruption of Mount St Helens produced many feet of stratified rocks ...[text shortened]... e is in reality, is against evolution.

vishva
    It's a conspiracy i tell ya!!!!!!!!
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Jul '10 15:06
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    It's a conspiracy i tell ya!!!!!!!!
    Everybody is out to get us all!!!

God help us!
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Jul '10 10:45
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

The eruption of Mount St Helens produced many feet of stratified rocks ...[text shortened]... e is in reality, is against evolution.

vishva

Sorry, but that's incorrect.

Nope, more garbage.

The eruption of Mount St Helens produced many feet of stratified rocks, which look millions of years old

Have you been visiting www.creationism.org again?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jul '10 02:07
    [b]The old ages for the Earth come primarily from the ages of rocks, which are dated by the presumed ages of the fossils in them.

Sorry, but that's incorrect.

Nope, more garbage.
    ...[text shortened]... ocks, which look millions of years old[/b]

Have you been visiting www.creationism.org again?[/b]
    You could,ve at least pointed him in the right direction with the first two statements, at least you made an insightful joke with the last one.
    You seem to have a bone to grind with vishva, which is quite understandable, but using your own guidelines, wouldn't you say you could've answered those points a little more maturely? 🙂
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    20 Jul '10 10:19
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You could,ve at least pointed him in the right direction with the first two statements, at least you made an insightful joke with the last one.
    You seem to have a bone to grind with vishva, which is quite understandable, but using your own guidelines, wouldn't you say you could've answered those points a little more maturely? 🙂
    I merely pointed out the error of his ways, which i have done countless times to no avail. I did start writing out a detailed explanation as to why his statements were wrong, but what's the point? He is incapable of learning anything.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    20 Jul '10 16:51
    I merely pointed out the error of his ways, which i have done countless times to no avail. I did start writing out a detailed explanation as to why his statements were wrong, but what's the point? He is incapable of learning anything.
    I'm impressed that you can still be bothered even to respond to his gibberish.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree