1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 10:15
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yes, just cause you use my first name doesn't mean much. (check my profile)

You are a christian,yes?
    This is spiritualtity here. I've got no probs with christians, but first you've got to admit it.

"you and me"... yes, it's very cosy with you .
    Sure, Bro. Whatever you say is fine with yours truly.

2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 10:18
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Sure, Bro. Whatever you say is fine with yours truly.

Why is that answer unsatisfying?

(I'm the one getting called "wishy washy" around here)

There is no such thing as a wishy washy satori
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 10:31
    Good Sunday Morning, dive. Surprisingly I know him quite well already

and even knew his father and uncles and two grandfathers 'in the day'.

😀
    Ah I see now, your saying dasa is a returning user. Excellent, I've thought so for ages too.

Who do you think he was previously then - (apart from the non-alter-ego vishvahetu)

Please don't say it's Red Night, that would be a disappointment of catastrophic proportions.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 12:411 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ah I see now, your saying dasa is a returning user. Excellent, I've thought so for ages too.

Who do you think he was previously then - (apart from the non-alter-ego vishvahetu)

Please don't say it's Red Night, that would be a disappointment of catastrophic proportions.
    No, Dive. I don't even know 'dasa' from Adam. Go back and read your reply about getting to know me... you used the Quote & Post feature, which gave the appearance you were speaking to me which was rediculous, so I decided to get a little playful with it. If you had Copy & Pasted my comments and replied directly to another member there wouldn't have been any confusion.

-gb

Edit: Please page one, your post 7.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 14:40
    [b]"... just" Anything but 'just' on so many levels, none of which you have apparently yet become aware. Hint:[hidden]Just as in justice and/or just as in the perjorative or dismissive as lacking in value are not even close.[/hidden]

gb[/b]
    So your 'joke' here is that you don't understand what "just" means in "This is just an internet chat room" or "You're just not very funny, even though you seem to think you are"?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 14:53
    Originally posted byFMF

So your 'joke' here is that you don't understand what "just" means in "This is just an internet chat room" or "You're just not very funny, even though you seem to think you are"?
    Thanks for including your blog prominently at the very beginning of your Red Hot Pawn Profile...

http://thedollops.blogspot.com/

7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 15:03
    Thanks for including your blog prominently at the very beginning of your Red Hot Pawn Profile...

[b]http://thedollops.blogspot.com/

.[/b]
    If you just happen to be a fan of the Grateful Dead, that blog is just a treasure trove.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 08:153 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you just happen to be a fan of the Grateful Dead, that blog is just a treasure trove.
    Question: If it's a foolish 'joke to overthink' public forum posting or take this worldwide activity seriously because 'it's just an internet chat room', why are all of these millions of daily posts on the internet preserved indefinitely in binary concrete for long term posterity, rather than simply deleted (to conserve file capacity) and dumped into some convenient site trash bin periodically?

gb
  9. Wat?
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 08:33
    ,why are all of these millions of daily posts on the internet preserved indefinitely in binary concrete for long term posterity, rather than simply deleted (to conserve file capacity) and dumped into some convenient site trash bin periodically?

gb[/b]
    Because monkeys write them and there may just be a book in here, somewhere!

-m.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 09:22
    ...why are all of these millions of daily posts on the internet preserved indefinitely in binary concrete for long term posterity, rather than simply deleted (to conserve file capacity) and dumped into some convenient site trash bin periodically?
    This question of yours is going to nag away and nag away in my mind.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 10:38
    Question: If it's a foolish [b]'joke to overthink' public forum posting or take this worldwide activity seriously because 'it's just an internet chat room', why are all of these millions of daily posts on the internet preserved indefinitely in binary concrete for long term posterity, rather than simply deleted (to conserve file capacity) and dumped into some convenient site trash bin periodically?

gb[/b]
    So we can go back and verify others comments and hence have a better, more honest dialogue.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 13:58
    Originally posted by FMF

This question of yours is going to nag away and nag away in my mind.
    ... and what is your question?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree