To scherzo - about the OT

To scherzo - about the OT

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
As we was scared off Palestine when it grew too heated for him, letting his family and friends behind...
What?

F

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by scherzo
What?
Okay, I made misspelling. I try anew:

As he was scared off Palestine when it grew too heated for him, letting his family and friends behind...

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

Okay, I made misspelling. I try anew:

As [b]he
was scared off Palestine when it grew too heated for him, letting his family and friends behind...[/b]
I still don't get it ... are you saying that my having left my family in Damascus when I went to Palestine was bad?

g

Pepperland

Moves
22 Jun 09

I still don't get it ... are you saying that my having left my family in Damascus when I went to Palestine was bad?
You should never leave your family for some pointless adventure.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
You should never leave your family for some pointless adventure.
No, you don't get it. I flew to Queen Alia Int'l. They went to Damascus, and I went to Palestine to raise support for the one-state. They were not armed. I would not want my under-ten-year-old children armed. My wife had no desire to be armed. I was armed during my whole stay in Palestine. When you are doing what I did, it's stupid not to be armed. I was unwilling to lose them to some fanatic Zionist or a collaborationist Palestinian "Authority" police force. The faction that I was supporting is small, and if I gave any sort of public discourse for them, I would have lost the majority of support and would not have had any protection. Would you have wanted your family in that position: unarmed, isolated, and in danger?

g

Pepperland

Moves
22 Jun 09

No, you don't get it. I flew to Queen Alia Int'l. They went to Damascus, and I went to Palestine to raise support for the one-state. They were not armed. I would not want my under-ten-year-old children armed. My wife had no desire to be armed. I was armed during my whole stay in Palestine. When you are doing what I did, it's stupid not to be armed. I was unw ...[text shortened]... tion. Would you have wanted your family in that position: unarmed, isolated, and in danger?
Your first concern should be your family, suppose you get killed? would you want your wife to be a widow?, would you want your children to lose their father?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

Your first concern should be your family, suppose you get killed? would you want your wife to be a widow?, would you want your children to lose their father?
It would be worse, far worse, to have my wife and two children killed than to have just me killed.

F

Moves
22 Jun 09

You have another country now, you don't have Palestine as your country anymore. You've deserted them. It's easy to discuss how it is in Palestine when you are sound and safe in Ohio. It's very easy to have opinions about a country that is not yours anymore.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

You have another country now, you don't have Palestine as your country anymore. You've deserted them. It's easy to discuss how it is in Palestine when you are sound and safe in Ohio. It's very easy to have opinions about a country that is not yours anymore.
I am in exile! I never lived in Palestine. It's my home!

g

Pepperland

Moves
23 Jun 09

It would be worse, far worse, to have my wife and two children killed than to have just me killed.
Or, you can avoid them and yourself getting killed by staying home, instead of leaving for this poitless adventure of yours.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
23 Jun 09

Or, you can avoid them and yourself getting killed by staying home, instead of leaving for this poitless adventure of yours.
It had more purpose than a mere vacation. And it built character.

g

Pepperland

Moves
23 Jun 09

It had more purpose than a mere vacation. And it built character.
Purpose? are you serious?

Do you think its responsible of you to leave your family in order to join some extremist group and go try invade Israel?

Just the idea of you "invading" is moronic, how many more guerrilla fighters did you have with you? 12?

And it built character.

That's right young padawan, your character you build, when to Israel you go. Unfortunate it is, that pointless your cause shall be.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
23 Jun 09

Purpose? are you serious?

Do you think its responsible of you to leave your family in order to join some extremist group and go try invade Israel?

Just the idea of you "invading" is moronic, how many more guerrilla fighters did you have with you? 12?

[b]And it built character.

That's right young padawan, your character you build, when to Israel you go. Unfortunate it is, that pointless your cause shall be.[/b]

Invade Israel?? I was just building support. I'm sure that if we had invaded Israel I would not be posting right now, I would be in Ansar II or al-Muskobiya being tortured by some right-wing jerk in the IDF.

8 at the last count, actually. As opposed to you, who probably goes to some touristy place when you go on vacation. I don't do that. I haven't been anywhere for tourism for several years.

That's right young padawan, your character you build, when to Israel you go. Unfortunate it is, that pointless your cause shall be.

Again, less pointless than tourism. Which most people do when they go to a foreign country. What did you expect me to do, raise a huge army and take on the IDF face-to-face?? We're not in Hollywood!

g

Pepperland

Moves
23 Jun 09
1 edit

[b]Do you think its responsible of you to leave your family in order to join some extremist group and go try invade Israel?

Invade Israel?? I was just building support. I'm sure that if we had invaded Israel I would not be posting right now, I would be in Ansar II or al-Muskobiya being tortured by some right-wing jerk in the IDF.

Just the idea o ct me to do, raise a huge army and take on the IDF face-to-face?? We're not in Hollywood!
So its even more pointless than I thought. You left your family so that you could join 8 other frustrated muslims "to build support".

What was the point? what did you actually do?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
23 Jun 09

So its even more pointless than I thought. You left your family so that you could join 8 other frustrated muslims "to build support".

What was the point? what did you actually do?
[/b]
Well, two of them were Christian and one was either atheist or areligious.

I didn't join them. They were the support that I built.