1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 17:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe the following video does an accurate portrayal of the deception and propaganda of the atheists to cause many to believe in evolution. The 2nd part also mentions the misrepresentation of the Neanderthal man, which I mentioned on another thread.

False proofs of evolution 1st part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8vj7_5Ork

False proofs of evolution 2nd part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWR3_k6n6YA&feature=endscreen&NR=1
    Suzianne must be busy with her new Supergirl duties.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 17:35
    Originally posted by JS357
    Suzianne must be busy with her new Supergirl duties.
    To be honest, I am reluctant to see these videos.

There's just no telling how much they butcher science in them.

Gimme a day. Maybe two. By the weekend for sure, when I have more time.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 18:07
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    No, it was a black guy called Richard Hinds.
    He got ten years with labour for strangling
    a girl from Ireland.

He's 19 so he's regarded as a minor under Japanese law.

Anywhere else and they would have thrown away the key.
    He must have been a relative of one of the children born to an adopted slave or servant of the Hinds family because all my known relatives today are white and I am not aware of any black people having the Hinds name in any other way before slave ownership.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 19:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    To be honest, I am reluctant to see these videos.

There's just no telling how much they butcher science in them.

Gimme a day. Maybe two. By the weekend for sure, when I have more time.
    A little web sleuthing finds this connection, that will at least demand less time than the 75 minutes of video. But then again, it's got the flaw of not being faith-based.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Oktar
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 20:37
    A little web sleuthing finds this connection, that will at least demand less time than the 75 minutes of video. But then again, it's got the flaw of not being faith-based.

What in the hell?

I finally stopped reading when I got to:
    "Oktar claims that the theory of evolution is a Masonic conspiracy initiated by the Rosicrucians."

I kinda doubt RJH would pay any attention to this guy. He is, after all, Muslim.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 21:22

It is common practice of many to attack the messenger, as was done to Jesus, when the message is not liked. He does not promote his Islamic religion until he is finished with presenting the false proofs of evolution. So I can easily ignore that religious part and still consider the primary focus of the videos, for I know that to be true from other sources. I just think he puts it all together in a nice way.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 00:023 edits
    It is common practice of many to attack the messenger, as was done to Jesus, when the message is not liked. He does not promote his Islamic religion until he is finished with presenting the false proofs of evolution. So I can easily ignore that religious part and still consider the primary focus of the videos, for I know that to be true from other sources. I just think he puts it all together in a nice way.
    If you know the videos to be true "from other sources" then it is those sources we should be asked to examine. Of course there is a chance you have already done that, unsuccessfully.

Edit: Does this book by the same person cover the same ground as the videos? Note he is an old-earth creationist, unlike you, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atlas_of_Creation

Book available to read or download at:

http://harunyahya.com/en/Books/4066/atlas-of-creation--
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 02:201 edit
    If you know the videos to be true "from other sources" then it is those sources we should be asked to examine. Of course there is a chance you have already done that, unsuccessfully.

Edit: Does this book by the same person cover the same ground as the videos? Note he is an old-earth creationist, unlike you, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atlas_o ...[text shortened]... k available to read or download at:

http://harunyahya.com/en/Books/4066/atlas-of-creation--
    I am not interested in his religious beliefs. I am only interested in the facts he presented on the false proofs of evolution, so that I could bring those to the attention of Suzianne so she will not be deceived.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 05:28
    I am not interested in his religious beliefs. I am only interested in the facts he presented on the false proofs of evolution, so that I could bring those to the attention of Suzianne so she will not be deceived.
    OK so you are not interested in any other opinions than Supergirl's. Goodbye for now.
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 05:54
    The apostle Paul warned others not to be decieved and I am doing the same. The Holy Bible says that God made the physical heavens and earth and Adam in 6 days and rested on the 7 day. I am only presenting this truth in contrast to the lies of deception by Satan and his followers.
    You have a lot of faith in YouTube. Isn't YouTube just full of Satanists propagandizing to spread their message ? This surely brings your motives into question. clever, clever😠
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 06:27
    Originally posted by caissad4
    You have a lot of faith in YouTube. Isn't YouTube just full of Satanists propagandizing to spread their message ? This surely brings your motives into question. clever, clever😠
    That is why my ability to discern the truth is important. I am like a filter that removes the impurities. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 17:48
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I remember a video on YouTube getting a lot of hits several months back. Some kid (well, I can't remember how old he was, but he was young) railing against God, saying over and over how God and religion was all just "bull%*#@" and he repeatedly denied God on the video. Many of the comments were like "doesn't this kid get it that he just sentenced himself to hell", etc. etc.

Not that this is germane to the conversation or anything. Your post just made me think of it.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 17:50
    That is why my ability to discern the truth is important. I am like a filter that removes the impurities. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Filters remove anything that is bigger than the pores in the filter. Not just impurities.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 19:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Filters remove anything that is bigger than the pores in the filter. Not just impurities.
    You don't seem to be aware that there are many forms of filters for filtering different things.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 20:53
    You don't seem to be aware that there are many forms of filters for filtering different things.
    Where can I find the BS filter then?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree