1. England
    Moves
    31 May '08 09:00
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Tobit? That's not in my Bible.
    no they are in the books left out of the bible when they put it together. apocrypher is were they got put together.
  2. England
    Moves
    31 May '08 09:06
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What he thought you were pulling his leg about was the fact that you seem to believe that you can actually drive out demons by burning a fish's heart & liver.
    Your belief in angels which is equally ridiculous is of course not a considered a symptom of mental illness because it is held by enough other people to be considered 'normal'.
    ridiculous!!! never my fellow. but i included the fact as a information for them who have a demon problem, but your demon is your unbelief, that can not be changed by potions i would rather be concidered mental and live in christ than "normal" your term without him.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 May '08 09:10
    Originally posted by stoker
    ridiculous!!! never my fellow. but i included the fact as a information for them who have a demon problem, but your demon is your unbelief, that can not be changed by potions i would rather be concidered mental and live in christ than "normal" your term without him.
    Potions?
  4. England
    Moves
    31 May '08 09:31
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Potions?
    a potion is something which is supposed to have magic powers. look it up yourself
  5. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    31 May '08 15:02
    Originally posted by stoker
    no they are in the books left out of the bible when they put it together. apocrypher is were they got put together.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong. The Canon was formed in the fourth century, and the books of Baruch,
    Tobit, Sirach, Wisdom, Judith, and 1 and 2 Maccabees were part of it. This was the accepted
    Bible of the Christian Church for nearly 1200 years
    . The early editions of the King James
    Bible even included them. However, because some of the theology espoused in them was inconvenient,
    they were removed.

If your argument is that the books were occasionally disputed, then you must also reject Revelation
    as non-Scriptural because it was the latest to be included in the Canon and has had the greatest
    amount of criticism among any books in the Bible over the past 1800 years.

Nemesio
  6. England
    Moves
    01 Jun '08 13:21
    nemisis i acept your more detialed version, but the bible we have the books were left out

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree