1. England
    Moves
    30 May '08 09:401 edit
    In this they mention the 7 angels who minister to god, in revelations there is the 7 angels with whom the plagues are held. know i now the 4 does anyone know the other 3 names.
    Also mentions fish,s heart & liver burn to make smoke in the presence of male/female with the affliction of a demon/evil spirit and the demon will flee never to return. just incase you have a similar problem.
    p.s. he lived in nineveh and his son tobias married sarah, was blinded from birds droppings and was healed by arcangel rapheal with fish gall
  2. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    30 May '08 09:43
    Originally posted by stoker
    In this they mention the 7 angels who minister to god, in revelations there is the 7 angels with whom the plagues are held. know i now the 4 does anyone know the other 3 names.
    Also mentions fish,s heart & liver burn to make smoke in the presence of male/female with the affliction of a demon/evil spirit and the demon will flee never to return. just incase y ...[text shortened]... arried sarah, was blinded from birds droppings and was healed by arcangel rapheal with fish gall
    If you asked this in the lobby of any hospital in Seattle, you would be committed for psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 May '08 09:50
    Originally posted by bbarr
    If you asked this in the lobby of any hospital in Seattle, you would be committed for psychiatric evaluation.
    And the prognosis would not be good. Oddly enough, if Tobit was in the New Testament, his chances of avoiding being committed would be a lot better.
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    30 May '08 10:01
    Originally posted by bbarr
    A mystically inclined English electrician's progress from -- London? -- to the Seattle hotel lobby where he asks a particularly ill-fated question and is given short shrift by the 'caring' staff might be an interesting story.

Personally, I think he might be pulling your leg.

What was that recipe again ...
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 May '08 10:16
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Personally, I think he might be pulling your leg.
    Lets hope the psychologist figures that out before starting him on medication.
  6. England
    Moves
    30 May '08 12:26
    nope not pulling anyones leg on the fish story, its in tobit in the apocrypher, if you look and read the full text.
    but i was asking if anyone knows the names of the 7 angels
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    30 May '08 12:32
    nope not pulling anyones leg on the fish story, its in tobit in the apocrypher, if you look and read the full text.
    Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Raguel, Sariel & Remiel. The seven archangels.

Planning on making contact?
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 May '08 13:04
    What he thought you were pulling his leg about was the fact that you seem to believe that you can actually drive out demons by burning a fish's heart & liver.
    Your belief in angels which is equally ridiculous is of course not a considered a symptom of mental illness because it is held by enough other people to be considered 'normal'.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 May '08 13:05
    Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Raguel, Sariel & Remiel. The seven archangels.
    They sound rather Jewish. Coincidence perhaps?
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    30 May '08 13:26
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    They sound rather Jewish. Coincidence perhaps?
    Enoch got the names, Enoch was Jewish ...

Do you automatically write off people who have visions as insane?
  11. weedhopper
    Moves
    30 May '08 13:39
    Tobit? That's not in my Bible.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 May '08 14:00
    Enoch got the names, Enoch was Jewish ...

Do you automatically write off people who have visions as insane?
    No. I am just wondering whether those are just their names in Jewish (and thus maybe we should try to find out their English names instead), or maybe the Jews learnt to speak from the angels. There are just so many possibilities.
    I just find it unlikely that Angels who were created before the universe, actually calling each other by Jewish names is mere coincidence.
  13. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    30 May '08 14:06
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No. I am just wondering whether those are just their names in Jewish (and thus maybe we should try to find out their English names instead), or maybe the Jews learnt to speak from the angels. There are just so many possibilities.
    I just find it unlikely that Angels who were created before the universe, actually calling each other by Jewish names is mere coincidence.
    The angels usually speak first, so presumably they are polite enough to speak their interlocutors' language, or use familiar names.
  14. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    30 May '08 15:40
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Tobit? That's not in my Bible.
    That's because you are using the incomplete version of the Bible espoused by Protestants in
    the 16th century (in spite of 1200 years of using the complete one) order to avoid difficult
    theological questions.

Nemesio
  15. England
    Moves
    31 May '08 08:58

Planning on making contact?
    thank you will check out the names. and ask them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree