1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '12 09:121 edit
    To show I am not prejudice and open minded I am presenting this video to all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=FH0vQiudp6I
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Moves
    18 May '12 10:17
    Originally posted by RJHinds

Thank you. www.google.com
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 May '12 11:08
    To show I am not prejudice and open minded
    But you fully admit that you are not open minded and will never accept anything that you think contradicts your religious beliefs.
  4. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 May '12 11:371 edit

Presumably you have also watched it.

Do you agree that those fallacies are commonly used in creationist arguments? Can you see any of those fallacies in any of your arguments on this forum?

I'd like to know what you think of this video and whether you have learned anything from it.

--- Penguin.

[edit]I have not sen the whole thing, already spent too much time here when I should have been working, but I think each of the examples needs a little more deconstruction to make it clearer how it demonstrates the fallacy. Of course that would make the video even longer![/edit]
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    18 May '12 14:25
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    But you fully admit that you are [b]not open minded and will never accept anything that you think contradicts your religious beliefs.[/b]
    Christians are more openminded than anyone else.

We have just been blessed by someone sharing with us the truth.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '12 17:15
    But you fully admit that you are [b]not open minded and will never accept anything that you think contradicts your religious beliefs.[/b]
    This is your assertion.
  7. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    18 May '12 17:30

posting links to videos does not make you open minded. demonstrate to us that you have watched it and understood the arguments presented.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 May '12 17:421 edit
    This is your assertion.
    Do you deny it? Are you saying you will accept something that contradicts your religious beliefs?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '12 19:03

Are you stating you never used any of those fallacies in an argument?
  10. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 May '12 20:25

I've never heard you say anything that's open minded. Could you give us an example of that from one of your previous post?
  11. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 May '12 22:38
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I've never heard you say anything that's open minded. Could you give us an example of that from one of your previous post?
    I replied: Do you agree that those fallacies are commonly used in creationist arguments? Can you see any of those fallacies in any of your arguments on this forum? I'd like to know what you think of this video and whether you have learned anything from it.

VoidSpirit replied: posting links to videos does not make you open minded. demonstrate to us that you have watched it and understood the arguments presented.

Sonhouse replied: Are you stating you never used any of those fallacies in an argument?

These are all essentially asking the same question: what is your view on the video and do you believe you are guilty of any of the fallacies presented?

We'd all love to know.

--- Penguin
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '12 03:27
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    posting links to videos does not make you open minded. demonstrate to us that you have watched it and understood the arguments presented.
    I admit I only watched about half of it, but at least I posted it. Why is that not enough, since you do not watch the other videos I post?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '12 03:32
    Do you deny it? Are you saying you will accept something that contradicts your religious beliefs?
    I am saying if I am convinced by proof that one or more of my religious are wrong, then I will change my religious beliefs to fit the facts as I see them.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '12 03:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Are you stating you never used any of those fallacies in an argument?
    No, I am not saying that. I think evolutionists also use some of those same fallacies in their arguments.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '12 03:38
    Originally posted by galveston75
    This is it. 😀