1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 00:30
    Anybody here ever involved with that organization ? I was active between 1973 and 1980. Came away with a bad taste in my mouth. I felt taken in by a good line. I bought into it, and it somewhat ruined me for believing in any type of religion or process again. I'm a sceptic now, and with good reason.
  2. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 02:57
    Originally posted by buckky
    Anybody here ever involved with that organization ? I was active between 1973 and 1980. Came away with a bad taste in my mouth. I felt taken in by a good line. I bought into it, and it somewhat ruined me for believing in any type of religion or process again. I'm a sceptic now, and with good reason.
    No, but I’ve known some people who had left “the organization” but maintained the meditation practice. I don’t recall why they left, or if they had problems with the TM organization.
  3. Illinois
    Moves
    30 Nov '07 05:23
    Originally posted by buckky
    What made you a skeptic? What good reason?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree