1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 05:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Do you seriously think you are going to CONVERT us with your desperate rhetoric?
    No. I am not trying to convert you. I am only trying to make sure you know the truth. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 10:08
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What response are you referring to?
    The last couple of pages worth in this thread and all my responses that are longer than a paragraph.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 15:25
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    The last couple of pages worth in this thread and all my responses that are longer than a paragraph.
    I have no comment on general assertions. Can't you give me a specific instance?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jul '12 14:142 edits
    No. I am not trying to convert you. I am only trying to make sure you know the truth. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    Here is the truth: It is an incredibly arrogant stance that a god would WANT to be in a position of judging each and every one of us billions of humans. Such a god would by definition, be insane. But your religion is based on insanity anyway so that's the problem.

No god would set up a situation where there is this supposed 'true' religion and all others are false. That just causes war when the OTHER religion KNOWS they are the TRUE religion.

To have had this set up by a god is patently insane, just the competition of men setting up what they think will attract people to build empires based on religion.

All you have to do is look at the Catholic church for that or the rise of Islam. How many wars have been fought over those two? How much fighting is going on as we speak over those two religions?

NO GOD WOULD FOIST SUCH A CRUEL SYSTEM ON HUMANITY UNLESS IT WAS INSANE.

Therefore, ALL religions are the creations of men to control other men and subjugate women.

No god would set up a system where women are lower on the totem pole then men.

That alone says your and all the other religions are man made.

The big problem is you and your ilk are so profoundly brainwashed and I include Islam and others among them you cannot think for yourselves anymore, being so thoroughly controlled there is no hope of showing you the reality of these situations.

All you have in the tank is ' I am showing you the truth' and all the rest of the clap trap you have been brainwashed into believing. You have no logic, no evidence, nothing but words and more words like cutting into an onion, layer on layer of words but at the center, NOTHING.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jul '12 18:373 edits
    Here is the truth: It is an incredibly arrogant stance that a god would WANT to be in a position of judging each and every one of us billions of humans. Such a god would by definition, be insane. But your religion is based on insanity anyway so that's the problem.

No god would set up a situation where there is this supposed 'true' religion and all other more words like cutting into an onion, layer on layer of words but at the center, NOTHING.
    One can afford to be arrogant and stand boldly before the throne of God, when that one knows the truth. It is Satan that you follow that is the insane one, who thinks he can overcome his own Creator and take the place of God. You and many others have been enticed by Satan the devil into believing his lies, like there is no God and the theory of evolution and all his other fairy tale crap.
    Judging billions of humans should be easy for God who has created the heavens and the earth and all life forms and knows exactly how many hairs you have on your head from second to second.

I have told you before that it is through the influence of Satan that man has established all these false religions masquerading as the true religion. Satan is the one that influences man to become selfish and lustful and causes the wars and hatred among men. Satan the devil is your god of insanity, mate.

I have all the truth and evidence on my side and you will not even consider the DNA fingerprint of God on every living thing as proof of His existence.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

http://biasedbohemian.com/biased_bohemian/burlesque_bohemian/scientists-discover-signature-of-god-within-dna/

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&NR=1&v=-Ibc8sD5sgw

YouTube&feature=related
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jul '12 22:35
    One can afford to be arrogant and stand boldly before the throne of God, when that one knows the truth. It is Satan that you follow that is the insane one, who thinks he can overcome his own Creator and take the place of God. You and many others have been enticed by Satan the devil into believing his lies, like there is no God and the theory of evolution a ...[text shortened]... ?feature=fvwrel&NR=1&v=-Ibc8sD5sgw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up-0E4Qetfg&feature=related
    You are profoundly brainwashed. So profound you will never work yourself out of it. Sad, really. You abrogate your own mind to the non-existent god you think is real. Sad, sad, sad.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jul '12 23:32
    You are profoundly brainwashed. So profound you will never work yourself out of it. Sad, really. You abrogate your own mind to the non-existent god you think is real. Sad, sad, sad.
    Well, at least I am not brainwashed by the evolution crowd, who would prefer a flying spaghetti monster to God.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '12 23:36
    Well, at least I am not brainwashed by the evolution crowd, who would prefer a flying spaghetti monster to God.
    Damn strait.

Give me a giant beneficent cloud of spaghetti that rains down spicy meatballs upon the poor and hungry over your psychotic genocidal maniac any day.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '12 04:35
    THE AGE OF THE EARTH

http://www.christiancourier.com/articles/7-the-age-of-the-earth
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Jul '12 17:27
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Damn strait.

Give me a giant beneficent cloud of spaghetti that rains down spicy meatballs upon the poor and hungry over your psychotic genocidal maniac any day.
    and if you're a vegetarian, you can munch on his holy tendrils!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree