True knowledge and true religion.

True knowledge and true religion.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by Dasa
It seems you are coming to the defence of the Taliban ...
...who forbid women to access education - who stone and cane women for not wearing veils -- who kill anyone who speaks against Islam -- who mutilate young female genitalia -- who arrest and beat those who hold political views different from the ruling Islamic leaders -- who bomb women and children in planes and buses and trains and shopping malls - who get married for 48 hours by the local cleric (I mean charlatan) to have sex with young girls even though they are already married -- who teach false doctrine and mislead the entire society -- who torture and kill persons exercising the right of freedom of speech -- who shoot and kill demonstrators who campaign for a free democratic society -- who abuse their own children by indoctrinating them to hate all non Muslims - and who force people to believe and accept false knowledge under the threat of violence and retribution......etc

These Muslim men are the scum of the earth and should be removed from society.

Your defence of such animals is disgraceful.

Is there anyone else in this forum who also defends these animals (show of hands please) and who believes that their actions are not below that of the animals.

If I have not spoken the truth then I shall accept being banned.

Only honest and courage's person to respond to this post.

Nobody is "coming to the defence of the Taliban", Dasa. What makes you think they are?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jan 12

Most people today have been led to believe that science can explain – or soon will explain – all natural phenomena – including the origin of life and the universe. Not many of them get to know that this notion is a belief that is only a few centuries old. Or that is being increasingly challenged by scientific research. This site will systematically present the ...[text shortened]... mething is new is an illusion) for the content is eternal but the setting changes.
Dasa, glad to see you back man. You can take the heat off me for awhile.

M

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

It seems you are coming to the defence of the Taliban who forbid women to access education - who stone and cane women for not wearing veils -- who kill anyone who speaks against Islam -- who mutilate young female genitalia -- who arrest and beat those who hold political views different from the ruling Islamic leaders -- who bomb women and children in planes a ...[text shortened]... then I shall accept being banned.

Only honest and courage's person to respond to this post.
Clearly, no one in this forum (I hope) is going to defend these things that members of Taliban have been doing.

But one of your core beliefs is that pretty much ALL killing is wrong. That is why you have such strong beliefs regarding people who eat meat.

It's easy to be against the killing of people who share your own beliefs - or who at least treat their fellow human beings in a decent way. But if ALL killing is wrong, then this must also include people like these Taliban members.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Dasa, glad to see you back man. You can take the heat off me for awhile.
one of these days.......when some little person searches Google for the word "Dishonest"

Dishonesty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - "Did you mean DASA?"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dishonesty
Dishonesty is a word which, in common usage, was used incorrectly by known fakes like Dasa. It is actually suppose to be used to describe a lack of probity, cheating, lying etc etc etc but HEY, Dasa is the only one that actually knows who are honest people.

Thus teaching innocent little children the wrong things.... HA HA

Dasa, how can even expect honesty when you've been caught out a cheat and a liar?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Jan 12

So Dasa is not Pleasant Sunrise?

Dasa? Do you have a comment on Pleasant Sunrise's thread?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by FabianFnas
"Only those with a weak faith need to lie."
FabianFnas, 2012
I would amend that to read "Only those with a weak faith, or no faith, need to lie."

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jan 12

The OP is not for you......but honest people only

Take your straw-man complaints somewhere else please (to the science forum)
You're flat-out busted, man. Will you finally stop your lying now?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Give us some of that ole time Muslim bashing again will ya?!
I second that motion. 😉

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
I think Dasa is also going to cop a bit of hostility on this forum after his infamous genocide proposal on 19 December [now deleted] which many people saw or have seen.
I wish I had seen it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
So Dasa is not Pleasant Sunrise?

Dasa? Do you have a comment on Pleasant Sunrise's thread?
Probably just mistaken identity. 😉

w

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
Who would Dasa like to kill? All Muslim men; women might be spared if they passed some kind of test. There was a thread called "Peace" back in December. It got pulled. Dasa seems to have served a 2 week forum ban for it. His apology is yet to come.
What if they are Muslim animals?

F

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by whodey
What if they are Muslim animals?
Dasa said on 19 December: "Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
Dasa said on 19 December: "Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."
Why should you care what Dasa says about Islam since you are not a
Muslim?

F

Moves
04 Jan 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Why should you care what Dasa says about Islam since you are not a
Muslim?
It is what Dasa says about genocide that concerns me.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
04 Jan 12

The OP is not for you......but honest people only

Take your straw-man complaints somewhere else please (to the science forum)
these aren't straw man complaints, dasa. these are justified accusations of deliberate quote forgery by yourself. your are a liar dasa, exposed once again (as before).