True Knowledge.

True Knowledge.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Dec 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Well, at least, he did get that part right about you being king of the ignoramuses. 😏
I have this property of being able to admit when I am wrong. You cannot EVER admit you are wrong about stuff like your ridiculous creationism or young Earth. Your mind is stuck in low gear, just grinding up dirt but getting exactly nowhere.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Dec 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
I have this property of being able to admit when I am wrong. You cannot EVER admit you are wrong about stuff like your ridiculous creationism or young Earth. Your mind is stuck in low gear, just grinding up dirt but getting exactly nowhere.
If I ever find out I am wrong about creationism or the age of the Earth, then I will admit it. It just hasn't happened and I doubt it ever will. 😏

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
22 Dec 15
3 edits

If I ever find out I am wrong about creationism or the age of the Earth, then I will admit it. It just hasn't happened and I doubt it ever will. 😏
There is a difference between being wrong, and lacking the capacity to find out that you are wrong!

😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵

666 Worship Lucifer DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL!!! 😏

😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵 😲 😵

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Dec 15

That will never happen. You don't have the capacity for change any more. There is NOTHING that would prove to you Earth is more than 6000 years old since you are inextricably and permanently stuck in your programming and can never come out. I feel sorry for what is left of your brain.

It doesn't matter for you what evidence or proof comes up, you will ALWAYS rationalize it away in your demon dreams.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Dec 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
That will never happen. You don't have the capacity for change any more. There is NOTHING that would prove to you Earth is more than 6000 years old since you are inextricably and permanently stuck in your programming and can never come out. I feel sorry for what is left of your brain.

It doesn't matter for you what evidence or proof comes up, you will ALWAYS rationalize it away in your demon dreams.
I believe it must be you and your buddies that must be having demon dreams to believe that the earth came from a "Big Bang" and life came out of a mud puddle billions of years ago and your ancestors were baboons. 😏

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
26 Dec 15

I believe it must be you and your buddies that must be having demon dreams to believe that the earth came from a "Big Bang" and life came out of a mud puddle billions of years ago and your ancestors were baboons. 😏
Baboons are not ancestral to humans.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Dec 15

Originally posted by DeepThought
Baboons are not ancestral to humans.
I know, but sonhouse doesn't. 😏

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26 Dec 15

Originally posted by Dasa
You are certainly the King of the ignoramuses'.

Why?

Because the Vedas come to mankind in the perfect spiritual language Sanskrit.

Sanskrit is more perfect than English and Latin and Hebrew and Arabic and Greek etc etc.

So ........did parrots create Sanskrit?

Sanskrit is a spiritual language and the most perfect language on earth.

Sanskrit exi ...[text shortened]... arently according to you ..........there were ignorant ape-like cave men were roaming the earth.
Religious rubbish.

Every religion claims their texts to be special (it's one of the defining concepts of a religion).

So sanscript is just as special as the Koran (Arabic) and just as religiously inspired as the bible (Greek, Latin, Arameic, Hebrew, English.... Well, some of them anyways).

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Dec 15

Originally posted by shavixmir
Religious rubbish.

Every religion claims their texts to be special (it's one of the defining concepts of a religion).

So sanscript is just as special as the Koran (Arabic) and just as religiously inspired as the bible (Greek, Latin, Arameic, Hebrew, English.... Well, some of them anyways).
You apparently don't have true knowledge. 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Dec 15

You apparently don't have true knowledge. 😏
The problem with 'true knowledge' is that it's something universally claimed, Yet we can't all be right. We can't all have access to the truth. Some of us must be wrong, even if we believe to the very core of our being that we are right. Perhaps you are wrong? Perhaps you have been wrong all of your life. Perhaps you are not in a position to judge who does and does not have true knowledge about anything.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Dec 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
The problem with 'true knowledge' is that it's something universally claimed, Yet we can't all be right. We can't all have access to the truth. Some of us must be wrong, even if we believe to the very core of our being that we are right. Perhaps you are wrong? Perhaps you have been wrong all of your life. Perhaps you are not in a position to judge who does and does not have true knowledge about anything.
Hey, welcome back, man. You were missed. 🙂

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Dec 15

You must have picked up some wisdom. It is good to hear you admitting that you could be wrong. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
Praise the LORD !!!
Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Dec 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Hey, welcome back, man. You were missed. 🙂
Thanks.

I'm still an atheist. 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Dec 15

Thanks.

I'm still an atheist. 😉
That's okay. Ron's still short-sighted and uneducated.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
29 Dec 15
3 edits

You must have picked up some wisdom. It is good to hear you admitting that you could be wrong. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
Praise the LORD !!!
Holy! Holy! Holy!
Either you're still at the stage where you have to speak whilst reading, or otherwise you meant to say "It is good to see you admitting that you could be wrong."

666!!! Worship Lucifer!!! DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL!!! 😏