1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 20:201 edit
    YouTube
    Enjoy phony Christian Far-right-wing MAGgots. LOL....
    I thought you all would love watching 'the views' view on this. lol...
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 20:343 edits
    @kingdavid403 said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wYDP50oWY
    Enjoy phony Christian Far-right-wing MAGgots. LOL....
    I thought you all would love watching 'the views' view on this. lol...
    Trump is now selling Bibles.

Yes, he's also selling gold painted tennis shoes, perfume in gold-colored bottles, and will soon be trying to sell shares in his newly merged media company. Bad news for the stupid customers when they find out it's all overpriced trash.

Oh well - A sucker born every minute. 😏
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 20:474 edits
    @mchill said

Yes, he's also selling gold painted tennis shoes, perfume in gold-colored bottles, and will soon be trying to sell shares in his newly merged media company. Bad news for the stupid customers when they find out it's all overpriced trash.

Oh well - A sucker born every minute. 😏
    gold painted tennis shoes, perfume in gold-colored bottles
    Reminds me of when the Israelites worshiped the Golden calf. Wasn't good for them after that. Hint, hint, gold loving MAGgots.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 07:14
    @mchill said
    Does he know which way is UP ?
  5. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 15:34
    "We do not sell the word of God for a profit as many other people do." 2 Corinthians 2:17

Or as Trump would say: Two Corinthians.

Donald Trump, during his speech at Liberty University, incorrectly referred to his favorite Bible passage as "Two Corinthians 3:17" instead of "Second Corinthians 3:17." This mistake was met with some laughter from the audience.

"We're going to protect Christianity. I can say that. I don't have to be politically correct," he thundered at the beginning of his speech at the conservative evangelical university.

Then he moved on to cite "Two Corinthians 3:17, that's the whole ballgame. ... Is that the one you like?" Trump asked. "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

The Irony of it all....Liberty University and a want-to-be tyrant preaching liberty. And now he is selling the Bible, God's word, for a profit. It's a good thing that 2 Corinthians is his favorite book of the Bible, as he said then.

Perhaps the Bibles Trump is selling have a correction to 2 Corinthians 2:17.
    "We do sell the word of God for a profit as many other people do." It's $60.

In summary, Trump's favorite Bible passage, as he intended to say, is from Second Corinthians 3:17, which emphasizes the importance of the Spirit of the Lord leading to liberty for profit.

https://www.npr.org/2016/01/18/463528847/citing-two-corinthians-trump-struggles-to-make-the-sale-to-evangelicals

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree