Trump trump trump............

Trump trump trump............

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
11 Mar 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I used to think you were just an idiot.

But now I think you're just an idiot.
Yeah but you think I'm awesome an thats what counts.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yeah but you think I'm awesome an thats what counts.
Awesome:

An acronym for, 'A Weasel Exasperating Suzianne On Multiple Escalóns.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by Dasa
Do you want to defend and protect the violent and ignorant Islamic false religion, where we can all see a river of blood coming from all their vile and sadistic activities.

If you are for something then tell us all why.

What on earth could prompt an honest person to side with Islam............when it is obvious that Islam is a false and ignorant religion ...[text shortened]... But I cannot understand how any human can embrace Islam after we all know what Islam stands for.
Criticising you and Trump is not 'protecting the violent and ignorant Islamic false religion'. I know you're a bit simple but keep up please.

w

Moves
13 Mar 16

I am not usually political but I must say............

Trump is the only qualified person to be leader of America........at this time in history

Why?

Because he is the only one who is brave enough and honest enough to say he will do something with these vile Muslims murderers and rapists.
There is no way Trump is qualified.

He is not a community organizer.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by whodey

Dasa, sadly not a reflection of the kindness and compassion of his particular brand of Hinduism.

More of a reflection of the idiot mind set that is prevelant in Brisbane.

BTW Islam is not synonomous with terrorism ....

K

Germany

Moves
13 Mar 16

Trump is the only qualified person to be leader of America........at this time in history

Why?

Because he is the only one who is brave enough and honest enough to say he will do something with these vile Muslims murderers and rapists.
You got your Trump bigotry mixed up - according to Trump it's the Mexicans who are the rapists.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 Mar 16

Why?

Wipe out the Hindus!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffron_terror
http://www.hudson.org/research/4575-hinduism-and-terror

and the Buddhists!!!
http://www.fairobserver.com/region/asia_pacific/is-buddhist-militancy-the-next-wave-of-global-terrorism-76334/

and the Christians!!!
http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
14 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
How are you not perma-banned?

Trump is a thin skinned coward and bully who's business acumen consists of con artistry
and encyclopaedic knowledge of bankruptcy law.

Now go back into your hole and stay there before your foul bigotry gets you banned again.
You ignoramus.

Where did I ever say Trump is a nice person.

I said he is the only person who can take on the vile Islamic problem of the world at this time in history.

That's all.

And its for that only, that he is qualified to be leader.

All the other candidate's are ( Muslim apologist,s ) because they are cowards and weak.

K

Germany

Moves
14 Mar 16

You ignoramus.

Where did I ever say Trump is a nice person.

I said he is the only person who can take on the vile Islamic problem of the world at this time in history.

That's all.

And its for that only, that he is qualified to be leader.

All the other candidate's are ( Muslim apologist,s ) because they are cowards and weak.
What's the "vile Islamic problem"?

w

Moves
14 Mar 16

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Dasa, sadly not a reflection of the kindness and compassion of his particular brand of Hinduism.

More of a reflection of the idiot mind set that is prevelant in Brisbane.

BTW Islam is not synonomous with terrorism ....
I see, he is not a true Hindu?

Could you picture Trump a Hindu? Kinda makes you chuckle. 😵

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Mar 16
2 edits

I see, he is not a true Hindu?

Could you picture Trump a Hindu? Kinda makes you chuckle. 😵
Dasa has not only distanced himself from Hinduism ,largely which is based on the Vedas, but has also frowned upon Hare KRSNA's , ( of which I think he may be a disgruntled KRSNA), instead he claims to be 'in touch' with a much more pure form of the Veda's. He calls it 'Vedanta' or whatever.

He is seriously out of touch with the KRSNA movement-even within his own town- which is sad because the Vedas do have something of value to offer.

As for Trump .... Only in America, And as a Hindu? Again, same answer. 🙂

Still love America despite the abundant hypocrecy,etc. 😀

w

Moves
16 Mar 16

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Dasa has not only distanced himself from Hinduism ,largely which is based on the Vedas, but has also frowned upon Hare KRSNA's , ( of which I think he may be a disgruntled KRSNA), instead he claims to be 'in touch' with a much more pure form of the Veda's. He calls it 'Vedanta' or whatever.

He is seriously out of touch with the KRSNA movement-even wi ...[text shortened]... as a Hindu? Again, same answer. 🙂

Still love America despite the abundant hypocrecy,etc. 😀
Can you blame him? The KRSNA's are a minace at airports.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Mar 16

Not being the cowboy hat wearing host of a TV cowboy show disqualifies him.