1. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 01:47
    I watched Rev. Jesse Duplantis preach on Trinity Broadcasting last night. He was his usual humorous self, giving his takes on a stiff white singer and a James Brownish black singer. At the end of his message, he played some film footage of a twin-engine long-range passenger jet called the 'Citation X.' He said that the Lord has led him to ask that 18,000 donors send him $1,000 each, so that he can purchase one of these jets for his ministry. The aircraft is not for his own personal prestige; it is not an ego thing. He needs it to travel on God's schedule to services around the globe wherever and whenever God calls Rev. Duplantis to preach.

Are you one of those who will give a thousand dollars? Or maybe you can give the entire 18 million dollars?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 01:51
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    I watched Rev. Jesse Duplantis preach on Trinity Broadcasting last night. He was his usual humorous self, giving his takes on a stiff white singer and a James Brownish black singer. At the end of his message, he played some film footage of a twin-engine long-range passenger jet called the 'Citation X.' He said that the Lord has led him to ask that 18,0 ...[text shortened]... of those who will give a thousand dollars? Or maybe you can give the entire 18 million dollars?
    It is the good lord's work.

P
  3. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 02:40
    At the end of his message, he played some film footage of a twin-engine long-range passenger jet called the 'Citation X.' He said that the Lord has led him to ask that 18,000 donors send him $1,000 each, so that he can purchase one of these jets for his ministry. Are you one of those who will give a thousand dollars? Or maybe you can give the entire 18 million dollars?
    If walking was good enough for Jesus, why not the good Rev?

Or is he another Jimmy Bakker? And his aircraft will become a flying brothel?
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 02:51
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    If walking was good enough for Jesus, why not the good Rev?

Or is he another Jimmy Bakker? And his aircraft will become a flying brothel?
    Jesus never had to walk far since he resides in two dimensions of time.

P
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 03:14
    I watched Rev. Jesse Duplantis preach on Trinity Broadcasting last night. He was his usual humorous self, giving his takes on a stiff white singer and a James Brownish black singer. At the end of his message, he played some film footage of a twin-engine long-range passenger jet called the 'Citation X.' He said that the Lord has led him to ask that 18,0 ...[text shortened]... of those who will give a thousand dollars? Or maybe you can give the entire 18 million dollars?
    Bless his heart, he's just trying to keep up with the Jones'. Paula White has her own jet. So does Joyce Meyer. So does Kenneth Copeland. Hell, he's even got his own airport.

What I like to do is when they offer these trips to the Holy Land to make money off of unsuspectin' dupes, I axe em if I can ride besides them in tha first class sextion of their private jet. I just tell 'em tha Lord sent me a direct message that I could ride in tha seat next to ole Benny Hinn. How come those idiots on tha phone neva believe me?
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 03:441 edit
    I watched Rev. Jesse Duplantis preach on Trinity Broadcasting last night. He was his usual humorous self, giving his takes on a stiff white singer and a James Brownish black singer. At the end of his message, he played some film footage ...[text shortened]... sand dollars? Or maybe you can give the entire 18 million dollars?
    Let him walk across the ocean like his boss did. and show us he's the real deal
  7. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    19 Mar '05 18:301 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    ... So does Kenneth Copeland...
    I don't know where Copeland's family tree is rooted, but whenever I see him on TV, I always think he could play the Aryan Nazi villain in a movie if he wanted to. He just has that look to his face. Maybe let the makeup people add a couple of dueling scars to his cheeks...
  8. Joined
    05 Mar '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '05 07:14
    It would cost far more money to care for such a thing than it would to purchase plane tickets. Imagine, 18 million in plane tickets.
    I seem to remember that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. Oh, and weren't the poor of spirit blessed? What a hypocrite.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree