1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 06:35
    My dear friend died yesterday due to a fatal accident. He was young, happy and always willing to help the people. He was travelling a lot and he was helping people in Brazil and in other countries that they were in trouble because of disasters caused out of natural phenomena. He was a jazz musician and happily married to Red Hawk Flower. Discussing about everything and enjoying the Immortal Game with a gentleman like Gheor was always a pure pleasure to me. I will always remember my Gheor with love and respect
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 11:20
    Originally posted by black beetle
    My dear friend died yesterday due to a fatal accident. He was young, happy and always willing to help the people. He was travelling a lot and he was helping people in Brazil and in other countries that they were in trouble because of disasters caused out of natural phenomena. He was a jazz musician and happily married to Red Hawk Flower. Discussing abou ...[text shortened]... ke Gheor was always a pure pleasure to me. I will always remember my Gheor with love and respect
    oh dear beetle, it is truly a tragedy, cherish your memories my friend and keep yourself well and free from being overreached by the sadness, nothing prepares us for the loss.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 23:22
    My dear friend died yesterday due to a fatal accident. He was young, happy and always willing to help the people. He was travelling a lot and he was helping people in Brazil and in other countries that they were in trouble because of disasters caused out of natural phenomena. He was a jazz musician and happily married to Red Hawk Flower. Discussing abou ...[text shortened]... ke Gheor was always a pure pleasure to me. I will always remember my Gheor with love and respect
    My condolences, he sounded like a nice man
  4. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 23:32
    black beetle,

I'm really sorry to hear this news.
  5. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 03:57
    I am sad with you, my friend.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 04:041 edit
    Deepest sympathy extended to you, Black Beetle, as well as to Gheor's grieving family.
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 13:362 edits
    My condolences also are with you for your lose.

He sounds like a good person to have known, not at all a Tyranasaurus Rex.
  8. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 18:17
    My heartfelt condolences.

I thought I knew a poster by that name, but I have no games played against him and he has no forum posts.
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 18:22

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree