27 Jul '07 17:35
    http://www.islam-guide.com/
  2. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 18:37
    Originally posted by webbinator
    Thank you, webbinator. Are you from the internet?
  3. Standard memberwebbinator
    THE man
    usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 20:56
    i don't understand. we're all on the net... as for where i'm from; let's see: i'm 32 and i've spent (excluding college in PA) about 25 years in MD.
  4. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 12:492 edits
    Originally posted by webbinator
    Allah sounds like one sick puppy to me.

How can you willingingly believe the nightmare below? Are you morally deficient?

Would you approve of your own offspring going to hell if they intentionally rejected Islam?

From the website you cited:

(2) Salvation from Hellfire

God has said in the Quran:

"Those who have disbelieved and died in disbelief, the earth full of gold would not be accepted from any of them if one offered it as a ransom. They will have a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers." (Quran, 3:91)

So, this life is our only chance to win Paradise and to escape from Hellfire, because if someone dies in disbelief, he will not have another chance to come back to this world to believe. As God has said in the Quran about what is going to happen for the unbelievers on the Day of Judgment:

"If you could but see when they are set before the Fire (Hell) and say, 'Would that we might return (to the world)! Then we would not reject the verses of our Lord, but we would be of the believers!' (Quran, 6:27)"

But no one will have this second opportunity.

The Prophet Muhammad said: {The happiest man in the world of those doomed to the Fire (Hell) on the Day of Judgment will be dipped in the Fire once. Then he will be asked, “Son of Adam, did you ever see any good? Did you ever experience any blessing?” So he will say, “No, by God, O Lord!”}
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 13:05
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Allah sounds like one sick puppy to me.

How can you willingingly believe the nightmare below? Are you morally deficient?

Would you approve of your own offspring going to hell if they intentionally rejected Islam?

From the website you cited:

(2) Salvation from Hellfire

God has said in the Quran:

"Those who have disbelieved and died ...[text shortened]... any good? Did you ever experience any blessing?” So he will say, “No, by God, O Lord!”}
    What is you problem? If you don't believe it is true why care.
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 13:451 edit
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    What is you problem? If you don't believe it is true why care.
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 13:51
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Face reality.
    You post a lot of toejam, God's foot's tool.
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 13:541 edit
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    You post a lot of toejam, God's foot's tool.
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 13:58
    Yes the truth hurts huh???😛
    Your idiocy would once have pained me but I've seen too much of it now to be surprised. Your kind has no brains; the only communication strategy that works, other than not engaging at all (the best) is direct aggression, for a bit of a laugh, although I'm not sure if you're funny-stupid or just plain dense.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 14:011 edit
    [b]If you don't believe it is true why care.

Why care??? Well let's see, hummm??
    Well People who believe this absolute crap are crashing airplanes into buildings in the name of Allha killing thousands of inocent people.

They are taking over grade schools in Russia and killing all the grade school children in the name of Allha.

In act with pride and courage. Oh alot of pride and courage in those acts.

Face reality.[/b]
    There have been extremists throughout history who have acted contrary to the true teachings of their faith. This has been true of ALL faiths. Your views seriously lack perspective.
  11. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 14:241 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    There have been extremists throughout history who have acted contrary to the true teachings of their faith. This has been true of ALL faiths. Your views seriously lack perspective.
    There have been extremists throughout history who have acted contrary to the true teachings of their faith. This has been true of ALL faiths.
    Yes this is true.
    And maybe right now some of my views do lack some perspective as I have some anger over these issues at this time for personal reasons that I need to address more. I am human and have faults, just like everyone else. And sometimes my pain and anger get the best of me.
    I am not saying all muslims are violent or bad people. And to all that I offended with my anger I apologize.
  12. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 14:241 edit
    [b]If you don't believe it is true why care.

Why care??? Well let's see, hummm??
    Well People who believe this absolute crap are crashing airplanes into buildings in the name of Allha killing thousands of inocent people.

They are taking over grade schools in Russia and killing all the grade school children in the name of Allha.

In act with pride and courage. Oh alot of pride and courage in those acts.

Face reality.[/b]
    Of course you are answering a different question.., and you are very brain washed.

And you got enough answers about that. I can't say any more.

Do good to yourself and see a doctor...
  13. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 14:30
    [b]There have been extremists throughout history who have acted contrary to the true teachings of their faith. This has been true of ALL faiths.
    Yes this is true.
    And maybe right now some of my views do lack some perspective as I have some anger at this time for personal reasons that I need to address more. I am human and have faults, just ...[text shortened]... ng all muslims are violent or bad people. And to all that I offended with my anger I apologize.[/b]
    I am not saying all muslims are violent or bad people. And to all that I offended with my anger I apologize.

I'm a Muslim, and I have been talking here for almost a year now. I got very angey when someone like talks about my faith without any knowladge.

What my faith has to do with what you say?

What do you know about my faith to blame it for anything happen in this world?

I will be happy if you show me a specific thing in the faith itself , not what someone who cliam to follow the faith did.

to whom do you apologize? To the Millions of Muslims who you called their faith with this stuff?
  14. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 14:38
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    [b]I am not saying all muslims are violent or bad people. And to all that I offended with my anger I apologize.

I'm a Muslim, and I have been talking here for almost a year now. I got very angey when someone like talks about my faith without any knowladge.

What my faith has to do with what you say?

What do you know about my faith to blame it ...[text shortened]... o whom do you apologize? To the Millions of Muslims who you called their faith with this stuff?[/b]
    to whom do you apologize? To the Millions of Muslims who you called their faith with this stuff?
    I apologize to any muslims who I offended that don't go around killing inocent people in the name of Allah. And to all muslims who are loving and peaceful people.
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 14:43
    [b]to whom do you apologize? To the Millions of Muslims who you called their faith with this stuff?
    I apologize to any muslims who I offended that don't go around killing inocent people in the name of Allah. And to all muslims who are loving and peaceful people.[/b]
    fair enough..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree