1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '15 21:27
    Originally posted by josephw
    You should seek help for that condition.

I recommend Jesus.
    Why not mohammed or buddha or ............................😴
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Feb '15 22:43
    Originally posted by OdBod
    As I said, religions seek to preserve themselves . Your biblical quotes seek to silence anyone who might want to question that religion, and of course it works on those who religate an individual's creative thought to unimportance in the presence of divine dogma. I content myself with the fact that your position is fixed and unchanging, the pursuit of knowledg ...[text shortened]... ll in the end fade to unimportance. It's a shame that so many must suffer during the transition.
    I believe Christ seeks to preseve humanity, but he needs humans to accept the truth. The transition you are referring to is one of anarchy.
  3. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '15 23:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe Christ seeks to preseve humanity, but he needs humans to accept the truth. The transition you are referring to is one of anarchy.
    People in different parts of the world have achieved much and led fulfilling lives without your christ. No one is the sole keeper of absolute truth. Yes,even my Atheistic views could be wrong! At least I can recognise this simple human failing unlike so many religions.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Feb '15 00:32
    People in different parts of the world have achieved much and led fulfilling lives without your christ. No one is the sole keeper of absolute truth. Yes,even my Atheistic views could be wrong! At least I can recognise this simple human failing unlike so many religions.
    Maybe achieving fulfilling lives in not the correct goal. Perhaps being made righteous is more important. However, I believe God gave us the free will to make our choice in life.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Feb '15 03:05
    Why not mohammed or buddha or ............................😴
    Because they are dead and Jesus lives.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree