Vedas

Standard memberDasa
Spirituality 10 Sep '11 21:30
  1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '11 21:301 edit
    Because this is Kali Yuga everyone is a cheat.......either a gross cheat or a subtle cheat.

So therefore unscrupulous academic persons posing as learned scholars and trying to come across as authoritative will translate the Veda with their own unique personal motives and agendas. (usually to pass themselves of as scholarly)

These persons translate the Sanskrit incorrectly resulting in the wrong conclusion and misdirecting many people.

Going on-line and trying to understand the Vedic conclusions is a mind field of true and false assumptions and anyone who does this will definitely become mislead.

Maybe a little mislead or maybe grossly mislead.

The only place to go for accurate Vedic knowledge is Hare Krsna .org or Vedic Knowledge online Hare Krsna cz. or The Hare Krishna views on science. or anything connected to Hare Krsna and Srila Prubhupada.

And the absolute best place to find accurate Vedic knowledge is any books by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prubhupada.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Sep '11 21:41
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Because this is Kali Yuga everyone is a cheat.......either a gross cheat or a subtle cheat.

Unscrupulous academic persons posing as learned scholars and trying to come across as authoritative will translate the Veda with their own unique personal motives and agendas. (usually to pass themselves of as scholarly)

These persons translate the Sanskrit incorr ...[text shortened]... urate Vedic knowledge is any books by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prubhupada.
    So like the gross cheat of Michael Cremo in his cheating book Forbidden Archaeology.
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Sep '11 22:25

So therefore unscrupulous academic persons posing as learned scholars and trying to come across as authoritative will translate the Veda with their own unique personal motives and agendas. (usually to pass themselves of as scholarly)

These persons translate the Sa ...[text shortened]... urate Vedic knowledge is any books by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prubhupada.
    But how do you know www.harekrsna.org or any other sources you mention aren't cheating sites? They're certainly not going to tell you they're cheating sites even if they were!
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 01:01
    Originally posted by Agerg
    But how do you know www.harekrsna.org or any other sources you mention aren't cheating sites? They're certainly not going to tell you they're cheating sites even if they were!
    I wonder which web site Dasa got the falsified Ralph Emerson Waldo quote from on the other thread? I wonder if Dasa still endorses that source.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 01:06

These persons translate the Sa ...[text shortened]... urate Vedic knowledge is any books by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prubhupada.
    I'm not a cheat
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 03:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    I wonder which web site Dasa got the falsified Ralph Emerson Waldo quote from on the other thread? I wonder if Dasa still endorses that source.
    yes, i'd like to know that too.

tell us dasa... from which cheating vedic site did you plagiarize the misquoted scientists?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 03:28
    And the absolute best place to find accurate Vedic knowledge is any books by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prubhupada.
    Gesundheit.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 04:06

"Because this is Kali Yuga everyone is a cheat.......either a gross cheat or a subtle cheat."

So which are you?

Personally, when I cheat, I do it quite grossly. I mean, if one is going to cheat, one may as well do it grossly.

Maybe add just a little subtlety for flavor.
  9. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 05:56
    Dasa = biggest cheating fool to ever post on RHP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree