1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 19:22
    People are just going anywhere on the internet to find some Vedic info, but do not go to so-called Vedic websites for your second-hand and third-hand info.

There are many so-called Vedic websites that are sponsored by meat eating wine drinking and fornicating and speculating phsudoe professors.

Here is a web-site that is OK....................But the student of enquiry must always associate with someone who knows the true purpose of the Vedas.

The printed word can sometimes have many interpretations and your personal Vedic friend can help you with that.

This is the website http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/links.htm

Happy researching, and try not to go into your enquiry with the determination to finding fault, because if it is fault you want then Krsna shall give you fault.
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 19:47
    Originally posted by Dasa
    People are just going anywhere on the internet to find some Vedic info, but do not go to so-called Vedic websites for your second-hand and third-hand info.

There are many so-called Vedic websites that are sponsored by meat eating wine drinking and fornicating and speculating phsudoe professors.

Here is a web-site that is OK....................But the stud ...[text shortened]... determination to finding fault, because if it is fault you want then Krsna shall give you fault.
    "Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her with a stick or with his fists and overpower her, saying: “I take away the splendor from you with my virility and splendor”

(Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21)
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 20:30
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her ...[text shortened]... way the splendor from you with my virility and splendor”

(Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21)
    Here is even more along the same lines:

http://www.revleft.com/vb/showthread.php?43729-Sexism-amp-Rape-in-Hinduism
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 01:021 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Here is even more along the same lines:

http://www.revleft.com/vb/showthread.php?43729-Sexism-ame.p-Rape-in-Hinduism
    It is all true.

It is all happening.

The Veda is just telling it like it is with Karmis.

Devotees are not Karmis.

You are a Karmi, and I am devotee (they are worlds apart)

The Vedas discuss ALL things that pertain to human behaviour and
    endeavour and accomplishments.

Remember this, The Vedas are the largest compilation on earth, of human purpose and endeavour and trials and tribulation and accomplishments and natures and passions etc

And there are many descriptions of the exploits and passions of all types of people, that are put into story form for the reader.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 16:58
    It is all true.

It is all happening.

The Veda is just telling it like it is with Karmis.

Devotees are not Karmis.

You are a Karmi, and I am devotee (they are worlds apart)

The Vedas discuss ALL things that pertain to human behaviour and
    endeavour and accomplishments.

Remember this, The Vedas are the largest compilation on earth, of human ...[text shortened]... f the exploits and passions of all types of people, that are put into story form for the reader.
    Are you talking about presently known volumes or including in that list, the lost diaries long gone?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Are you talking about presently known volumes or including in that list, the lost diaries long gone?
    I do not read parts of the Vedas that do not have connections to the pure transcendental literature and teachings of Bhakti Yoga.

You are asking ME to delve into and investigate an area of the Veda, that I do not have the will or desire to go to.
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:08
    I do not read parts of the Vedas that do not have connections to the pure transcendental literature and teachings of Bhakti Yoga.

You are asking ME to delve into and investigate an area of the Veda, that I do not have the will or desire to go to.
    Because it's imperfect?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree