1. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 12:19
    A new fad is sweeping through today’s disenfranchised and spiritually decrepit youth… Vodka snorting is simply out of control and, unquestionably, the main reason that our children are being lost to atheism on a wholesale basis. Vodka snorting is a tool of the Devil and will, quickly, lead to prostitution, illicit drug use, anal sex and Jerry Springeresque trailer park drama.

For the sake of the children, we must unite against Vodka Snorting!
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 13:26
    Chilly Willys! Good for what ails ya.
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 14:39
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    A new fad is sweeping through today’s disenfranchised and spiritually decrepit youth… Vodka snorting is simply out of control and, unquestionably, the main reason that our children are being lost to atheism on a wholesale basis. Vodka snorting is a tool of the Devil and will, quickly, lead to prostitution, illicit drug use, anal sex and Jerry Springe ...[text shortened]... sque trailer park drama.

Im with you!!!
  4. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 18:08
    A new fad is sweeping through today’s disenfranchised and spiritually decrepit youth… Vodka snorting is simply out of control and, unquestionably, the main reason that our children are being lost to atheism on a wholesale basis. Vodka snorting is a tool of the Devil and will, quickly, lead to prostitution, illicit drug use, anal sex and Jerry Springe ...[text shortened]... sque trailer park drama.

Snorting??
    Like... With the nose?
    Groce.........

But if children are being gained to atheism, has the support of the Devil, and lead to more sex alternatives I suppose it's for a good cause.
    I won't try it... I'll stick with the old fashioned (and drinkable) Kalashnikov.
  5. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 19:27
    Originally posted by serigado
    Snorting??
    Like... With the nose?
    Groce.........

But if children are being gained to atheism, has the support of the Devil, and lead to more sex alternatives I suppose it's for a good cause.
    I won't try it... I'll stick with the old fashioned (and drinkable) Kalashnikov.
    Yes, snorting. The membranes in your nose will absorb the vodka directly and bypass your liver. The same rapid and intense affect can be accomplished my shooting vodka into your backdoor.
  6. Gangster Land
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 19:51
    Yes, snorting. The membranes in your nose will absorb the vodka directly and bypass your liver. The same rapid and intense affect can be accomplished my shooting vodka into your backdoor.
    Does it hurt to snort vodka up your nose? Seems like it would. The idea of vodka in my rectum is really scary...although, strangely, alluring.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 19:58
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    Does it hurt to snort vodka up your nose? Seems like it would. The idea of vodka in my rectum is really scary...although, strangely, alluring.
    It hurts, yes. But not so much if you're used to shoveling all kinds of garbage up your nose.
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 22:30
    Originally posted by serigado
    Snorting??
    Like... With the nose?
    It's not often I'm genuinely intrigued by a post on the Spirituality forum, but this has caught my interest.

What on earth do you mean by: "With the nose... QUESTION MARK"?
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 02:16

Amen brother. God wants it down the gullet like he designed.
  10. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 07:09
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It's not often I'm genuinely intrigued by a post on the Spirituality forum, but this has caught my interest.

What on earth do you mean by: "With the nose... QUESTION MARK"?
    Nothing. It's just english is not my native language and I was wandering if "snorting" was really the thing I was thinking (done with the nose).
    I think the God of vodka will be upset
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 08:20
    Just so you know, vodka is never absorbed by the body via the liver. It is the livers job to take it out of the body not put it in. However you get the alcohol into the blood stream, if it is too much it will still damage your liver.
  12. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 14:58
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Just so you know, vodka is never absorbed by the body via the liver. It is the livers job to take it out of the body not put it in. However you get the alcohol into the blood stream, if it is too much it will still damage your liver.
    Regardless, you are going against the will of God by shooting Vodka into your rectum and snorting it up your snout.
  13. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 14:33
    Yarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!

🙄😲😵😞😏:'(🙄😀😛😠🙄🙁😏😵😲