1. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 May '18 17:04
    I have this theory (not completely serious) and I'm wondering if there is any Scripture that explicitly denies it.

The bible says all people will rise from the grave at some point in the end times. Mankind has an intense fascination with zombies. According to Scripture, believers will be given new, glorified bodies. Is it possible, without contradicting Scripture explicitly, that unbelievers will rise from the grave as zombies for a time?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '18 18:11
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I have this theory (not completely serious) and I'm wondering if there is any Scripture that explicitly denies it.

The bible says all people will rise from the grave at some point in the end times. Mankind has an intense fascination with zombies. According to Scripture, believers will be given new, glorified bodies. Is it possible, without contradicting Scripture explicitly, that unbelievers will rise from the grave as zombies for a time?
    Looks that way:

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.”

(John 5:28-29)
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 May '18 18:17
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Looks that way:
    ... and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.”

(John 5:28-29)
    Right. I've looked at that one. In your humble opinion does it completely negate the possibility of the evil roaming the Earth in their resurrected bodies, before going to their ultimate destination?
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    18 May '18 18:37
    Fruck your scripture. They killed the asian kid, I don't know how to get over that.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '18 18:41
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Fruck your scripture. They killed the asian kid, I don't know how to get over that.
    The Asian kid who was looking for directions?
  6. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 May '18 19:23
    I guess those are references to the TV series which I never watched. I *did* suffer through the 3 seasons of HBO's "The Leftovers" which centers around what people think might be the Rapture.. but that show really sucked. Badly.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '18 02:20
    I guess those are references to the TV series which I never watched. I *did* suffer through the 3 seasons of HBO's "The Leftovers" which centers around what people think might be the Rapture.. but that show really sucked. Badly.
    Shows how out of touch I am with current TV; I thought he was referring to a real-life event. I’m not really current on any pop culture stuff.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    19 May '18 19:33
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Can't get over it. You gotta go through it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree