1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    05 Jun '11 14:09
    A Catholic friend of mine told me a story about someone having their Rosery turned into gold at some Holy site in Europe. He was very impressed with this miracle that turned wood into gold. I was irritated about the whole thing. Somebody gets some bling, and another is buried alive in the back yard, and nothing is done to save them. If miracles are going to happen from time to time you would think they would be more about helping the needy and not about turning things to gold.
  2. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '11 20:27
    Originally posted by buckky
    A Catholic friend of mine told me a story about someone having their Rosery turned into gold at some Holy site in Europe. He was very impressed with this miracle that turned wood into gold. I was irritated about the whole thing. Somebody gets some bling, and another is buried alive in the back yard, and nothing is done to save them. If miracles are going to h ...[text shortened]... you would think they would be more about helping the needy and not about turning things to gold.
    The question is are the miracles from God? It seems if they were an act of God they would be more consistant and for all the right reasons.
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 06:04
    A Catholic friend of mine told me a story about someone having their Rosery turned into gold at some Holy site in Europe. He was very impressed with this miracle that turned wood into gold. I was irritated about the whole thing. Somebody gets some bling, and another is buried alive in the back yard, and nothing is done to save them. If miracles are going to h ...[text shortened]... you would think they would be more about helping the needy and not about turning things to gold.
    Donate the goddamn thing to charity, then.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 23:26
    "God" needs to perform when the collective faith is low.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '11 01:57
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "God" needs to perform when the collective faith is low.
    It seems pretty low on this forum.