1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 May '13 00:512 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There are issues which require discernment and there are those which dont, after another of your ludicrous assertions of lying, this time with the rather interesting appellation pathological, another attempt at amateur psychoanalysis I suspect, I did not read any of your text. I generally dont waste my time with people who cannot conduct themselves with a modicum of either civility or decorum.
    That's 5(five) , (count 'em), thumbs up on the post above this one I'm replying to. One might say Lemon was on the money there. Oh, and there's another thumb coming for your post, but unfortunately, it will have a 180* clockwise configuration performed on it ๐Ÿ˜‰
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '13 01:242 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    That's 5(five) , (count 'em), thumbs up on the post above this one I'm replying to. One might say Lemon was on the money there. Oh, and there's another thumb coming for your post, but unfortunately, it will have a 180* clockwise configuration performed on it ๐Ÿ˜‰
    ill need to take your word for it, after 'you are a pathological liar,' i stopped reading, i certainly dont take talk like that from people outside of RHP and i certainly dont take it from people within, but if you find 'you are a pathological liar', meaningful and it resonates with you, then i wish you well.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 May '13 02:161 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ill need to take your word for it, after 'you are a pathological liar,' i stopped reading, i certainly dont take talk like that from people outside of RHP and i certainly dont take it from people within, but if you find 'you are a pathological liar', meaningful and it resonates with you, then i wish you well.
    Ha!!!

(no follow up posts for me after this one everyone... but lets see if RC tries to tempt me into a response๐Ÿ˜‰ )
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '13 11:231 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I think it is a colossal mistake for religious people to give in to the secular demand for logical proof of their beliefs. Instead of letting secularists lay out the terms of the debate, and failing miserably to cobble together some specious and tortured form of logic, religious people should instead embrace the fact that they have no proof, and that there ...[text shortened]... ying to have things both ways. A little honest faith might do you more good than some bad logic.
    This is clearly the most reasonable response to the faith vs. logic argument I've heard yet from any atheist.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    25 May '13 13:18
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Credo quia absurdum est?
    Uh...maybe. I'm afraid my Latin in not quite up to par.
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    25 May '13 13:18
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This is clearly the most reasonable response to the faith vs. logic argument I've heard yet from any atheist.
    Thank you.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 21:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Darn! He beat me to it. I am sure that eventually I will say something that will gain your praise for my reasonableness, as well. One small step at a time.

The instructor
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 May '13 10:52
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I think it is a colossal mistake for religious people to give in to the secular demand for logical proof of their beliefs. Instead of letting secularists lay out the terms of the debate, and failing miserably to cobble together some specious and tortured form of logic, religious people should instead embrace the fact that they have no proof, and that there ...[text shortened]... ying to have things both ways. A little honest faith might do you more good than some bad logic.
    Well said.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree