1. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    17 May '13 10:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It should have been clear, even to a moran like you, that Christianity is the one that is just right. So it should be easy to decide that Christianity is the truth.

The Instructor
    Should be is not the same as is. That it is not easy to choose between the three should be evident from the simple fact that a huge number of people are choosing, according to you, the wrong one. Why is it so obvious? And once you have made your choice, which version of your chosen religion do you adopt? There are several flavours of all three. Again, they can't all be the true religion!
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    18 May '13 01:231 edit
    But if you answer yes that the Muslims believe on the same God as Christians, then you do not see the whole picture.

The Jews accept parts of the Old Testament. The Jews do not accept the Son, because that is blashphemy to them, so they have neither the Father or the Son.

The Muslims have added to and subtracted from the Holy scripture by accepting an ...[text shortened]... or subtract from it. They have both the Father and Son by accepting the Son.

The Instructor
    Personally I think Christianity is better then Islam because it lays down less laws, theres room to go with the flow / change. I think Sharia law is too rigid, it can't be expected to work perfectly when its over a thousand years old. On the muslims side though they were the first to create states / countries dedicated to god, the christian / jewish / muslim one. They seemed to be better organised, Muhammad was a skilled politician before he became a prophet. Sadly Jesus had less power to start with. Thats how i understand it.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 02:02
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Should be is not the same as is. That it is not easy to choose between the three should be evident from the simple fact that a huge number of people are choosing, according to you, the wrong one. Why is it so obvious? And once you have made your choice, which version of your chosen religion do you adopt? There are several flavours of all three. Again, they can't all be the true religion!
    But some of them can be true without agreeing on every minor detail.

The Instructor
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 04:43
    You sound. like a coward. You should have just told them you were an atheist and did not believe in the God BS, and I am sure they would have accommodated you.

God set up laws and rules for the good of His creatures. It was man that turned it into a religion. And like you said, other men with different persuasions set up competing religions from the fi ...[text shortened]... venting us Christians from having our freedom to believe and do as we please.

The Instructor
    Yes, do as you please, like force creationism to be taught as if it were an actual science. THAT is what pissses you off. I already told you I want freedom FROM religion. ALL religions. My sincerest wish would be to find an anti religion virus that would spread throughout the world that would make people go 'we believed in THAT crap"? And throw their bibles, their Qurans, their Kabala's and Vedas down the toilet where they belong and then the true maturity of the human race can commence.

As long as there are relics like you who worship the killing of science the human race will remain childish with the emotional level of a 12 year old and go cracking off at the slightest hint of a religious insult. YOUR KIND NEEDS TO BE INSULTED. ALL of you. Your kind is a scourge on the human race. The sooner your kind die off and real minds can work the better off the race will be.

Right now the human race is divided into a thousand religious factions each one at each other's throats and not a ONE of you would know a real god if it popped up right in your face. You all make me sick with your pretensions of spirituality. You IN PARTICULAR would not know spiritual if it slapped you in your ignorant face.

Your man made god is so obviously man made by the fact that men are so frigging pretentious and arrogant that they made up this fairy tale that they think THEY are made in the image of a god? What a load of crap.

You are the most pretentious and arrogant person I have EVER had the misfortune to come across in all my 72 years.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 05:211 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yes, do as you please, like force creationism to be taught as if it were an actual science. THAT is what pissses you off. I already told you I want freedom FROM religion. ALL religions. My sincerest wish would be to find an anti religion virus that would spread throughout the world that would make people go 'we believed in THAT crap"? And throw their bibles ntious and arrogant person I have EVER had the misfortune to come across in all my 72 years.
    Then it is a good thing that you came across me now, before it is too late.
    Repent and be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit and you shall be saved.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor 😏
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    18 May '13 05:26
    Repent and be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit and you shall be saved.
    The Instructor 😏
    "I fart in your general direction" Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 05:38
    Originally posted by caissad4
    General direction, my ass🙂
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 05:53
    Originally posted by caissad4
    For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts (and farts) of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

(Ephesians 6:12-20 NKJV)

The Instructor
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:04

The Instructor 😏
    Right, Like I am going to believe a HUMAN when it comes to spirituality when not one human on Earth knows a shyting thing about the subject. We are just too far down the spiritual totem pole to recognize real godliness when it comes here if it in fact has ever done that.

Maybe a god has come down to Earth, probably got a good belly laugh at that utter rot that passes itself off as religion here and now.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:20
    Right, Like I am going to believe a HUMAN when it comes to spirituality when not one human on Earth knows a shyting thing about the subject. We are just too far down the spiritual totem pole to recognize real godliness when it comes here if it in fact has ever done that.

Maybe a god has come down to Earth, probably got a good belly laugh at that utter rot that passes itself off as religion here and now.
    Speculation does not cut it with the Lord. God wants those that will worship Him in spirit and truth.

The Instructor
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:24
    Speculation does not cut it with the Lord. God wants those that will worship Him in spirit and truth.

The Instructor
    All you have is non-thinking. You can't even see the man made nature of a religion that just happens to say men are made in the image of god and OH BY THE WAY, that god just HAPPENS to put men on a higher value plane than women, which is SUCH a great co-incidence since men are on top of the religious world.

Why don't you answer THAT charge assshole?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:36
    All you have is non-thinking. You can't even see the man made nature of a religion that just happens to say men are made in the image of god and OH BY THE WAY, that god just HAPPENS to put men on a higher value plane than women, which is SUCH a great co-incidence since men are on top of the religious world.

Why don't you answer THAT charge assshole?
    Your charge is without merit. You pick out one piece of information and take it out of context and ignore all the statements to the contrary.

The Instructor
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:41
    Your charge is without merit. You pick out one piece of information and take it out of context and ignore all the statements to the contrary.

The Instructor
    Out of context? It says it in black and white in your pathetic bible. AND GOD SPOKE TO MOSES women are worth 30 shekels and men 50. There is no context to take that out from. It is INHERENT IN YOUR RELIGION THAT WOMEN ARE WORTH LESS THAN MEN. No amount of rationalization will kill that damnable verse. Especially when men just HAPPEN to be on top of the totem pole of political power in religions and always have been.
    You can't see snake oil when it rubs on your back.
    And the arrogant one that pronounces man to be made in god's image. Those are the words of men if I ever heard it.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:54
    Out of context? It says it in black and white in your pathetic bible. AND GOD SPOKE TO MOSES women are worth 30 shekels and men 50. There is no context to take that out from. It is INHERENT IN YOUR RELIGION THAT WOMEN ARE WORTH LESS THAN MEN. No amount of rationalization will kill that damnable verse. Especially when men just HAPPEN to be on top of the tote ...[text shortened]... that pronounces man to be made in god's image. Those are the words of men if I ever heard it.
    You are reading that wrong. Perhaps you should look at a few other translations, so that maybe you can see where you are in error, which I already explained to you in detail a couple of times.

The Instructor
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:58
    You are reading that wrong. Perhaps you should look at a few other translations, so that maybe you can see where you are in error, which I already explained to you in detail a couple of times.

The Instructor
    So men were NOT created in the image of god? So show me oh maven where it says that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree