1. Joined
    08 Jul '05
    Moves
    12 Jul '05 15:03
    MY STUYS HAVE LEAD "ME" TO BELIEVE THAT IN THE END WHO EVER CALLS JESUS THEIR LORD AND BELEIVE HE DIED FOR THEIR SINS THEY WILL BE SAVED
  2. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    12 Jul '05 17:26
    Originally posted by hoghaven
    MY STUYS HAVE LEAD "ME" TO BELIEVE THAT IN THE END WHO EVER CALLS JESUS THEIR LORD AND BELEIVE HE DIED FOR THEIR SINS THEY WILL BE SAVED
    Forget about studying to find jesus for a minute . You should study the keyboard and find your caps lock .
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    12 Jul '05 17:36
    Originally posted by hoghaven
    i don't see how this answers the question of the thread. what do you think being 'saved' entails?

what would heaven be like?
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    12 Jul '05 19:16
    how do the dead relate physically, mentally and spiritually to their previous state of life?
    Here's what I think today. The dead pass on...to rejoin the Light (oblivion for the individual) or to enter another envelope of flesh, or perhaps some other material. En route they may undergo some psychological derangement...it's in their best interest to forget their former lives. If you think that's a crap answer, so do I, but that's what you get for asking the unanswerable.

I can recommend the film version of The Tibetan Book of the Dead (narrated by Leonard Cohen).

For whoever was asking "DID JESUS LIE", I can say, If you call telling stories telling lies, yes he did. The question is, do you call telling stories telling lies?

That rascal Jesus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree