1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 23:52
    For those who believe the Bible and the Genesis account of the Garden of Eden, I'm just wondering what you feel the earth and man would have been like from that time until today? Thanks...
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 23:54
    Originally posted by galveston75
    For those who believe the Bible and the Genesis account of the Garden of Eden, I'm just wondering what you feel the earth and man would have been like from that time until today? Thanks...
    Paradise.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 23:56
    Everyone would be different and some people would never have been born because no one would be here if they were born from parents that were not married. And Paradise also as the above post.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 00:49
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Everyone would be different and some people would never have been born because no one would be here if they were born from parents that were not married. And Paradise also as the above post.
    But you forget Lilith.....
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 01:19
    That's no doubt true.
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 02:032 edits
    Didn't death befall humans for adam and eve eating a naughty apple? Supposing they didn't then given even a modest rate of human reproduction we'd mostly be standing on people's heads and squashed against sweaty armpits (and worse) in an over crowded world.

Paradise!? I think not >;|
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 02:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    But you forget Lilith.....
    That is a lie about her. She would have sinned if she had left Adam.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 02:28
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Didn't death befall humans for adam and eve eating a naughty apple? Supposing they didn't then given even a modest rate of human reproduction we'd mostly be standing on people's heads and squashed against sweaty armpits (and worse) in an over crowded world.

Paradise!? I think not >;|
    There could have been a point were people stoped having children maybe. For one thing adam and eve probably had sex hundreds of times before they sinned and yet they had no children.
  9. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 05:10
    There could have been a point were people stoped having children maybe. For one thing adam and eve probably had sex hundreds of times before they sinned and yet they had no children.
    So...

Adam and Eve weren't catholics?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 05:55
    Unevolved spiritually
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 22:11
    Originally posted by ua41
    So...

Adam and Eve weren't catholics?
    Well duh!
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 09:45
    It would be just Adam and Eve. Children and the command to have them came after the fall.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree