1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 23:391 edit
    @fmf said
    BUMP for KellyJay.
    If there isn't justice for each deed done then there is injustice in the universe, in
    your little world where you make up your rules you can and do just as you will,
    without regard to others being wronged by you or your allies, it is your way or
    something is wrong. God is not a respecter of persons, you are.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 23:48
    @kellyjay said
    If there isn't justice for each deed done then there is injustice in the universe, in
    your little world where you make up your rules you can and do just as you will,
    without regard to others being wronged by you or your allies, it is your way or
    something is wrong. God is not a respecter of persons, you are.
    Don't run away. You made two claims that I am responding to and you are now running away from what you claimed. Forgiving an immoral act is not the same as "ignoring it". Forgiving it certainly isn't the same as "justifying" it. Address these responses. Stop running away.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 23:51
    @fmf said
    Don't run away. You made two claims that I am responding to and you are now running away from what you claimed. Forgiving an immoral act is not the same as "ignoring it". Forgiving it certainly isn't the same as "justifying" it. Address these responses. Stop running away.
    Who is running away, you are in your little world that has all of the important pieces
    residing in your own mind. The only claims you can make are you disagree.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 23:57
    @kellyjay said
    Who is running away, you are in your little world that has all of the important pieces
    residing in your own mind.
    You are clearly running away from a couple of peculiar claims you made a page or two ago. In fact, I'd say you are being very ostentatious about running away.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 23:59
    @kellyjay said
    The only claims you can make are you disagree.
    Why do you disagree with these: [1] Forgiving an immoral act is not the same as "ignoring it" and [2] Forgiving it certainly isn't the same as "justifying" it. 
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Oct '22 02:54
    @fmf said
    Why do you disagree with these: [1] Forgiving an immoral act is not the same as "ignoring it" and [2] Forgiving it certainly isn't the same as "justifying" it. 
    God is eternal, unchanging, righteous, holy, timeless, and good, He cannot let sin
    go by unaccounted for and remain unchanging with those attributes. You live as
    a sinner and don't even acknowledge your guilt, and you think God should just
    overlook some sins and not others?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '22 03:31
    @kellyjay said
    God is eternal, unchanging, righteous, holy, timeless, and good, He cannot let sin
    go by unaccounted for and remain unchanging with those attributes. You live as
    a sinner and don't even acknowledge your guilt, and you think God should just
    overlook some sins and not others?
    You are just making some generic assertions and not dealing with what you are pretending to respond to. Forgiving an immoral act is not the same as "ignoring it" and it certainly isn't the same as "justifying" it. What you said, it was nonsense.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 09:35
    @fmf said
    You are just making some generic assertions and not dealing with what you are pretending to respond to. Forgiving an immoral act is not the same as "ignoring it" and it certainly isn't the same as "justifying" it. What you said, it was nonsense.
    Well, that is your opinion.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 13:43
    @kellyjay said
    Well, that is your opinion.
    [1] Forgiving an immoral act is not the same as "ignoring it" and [2] it certainly isn't the same as "justifying" it. I think [1] and [2] are YOUR opinions too but you are just too prideful to admit it and you are doubling down on your hasty half-baked posting instead.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 15:15
    @fmf said
    [1] Forgiving an immoral act is not the same as "ignoring it" and [2] it certainly isn't the same as "justifying" it. I think [1] and [2] are YOUR opinions too but you are just too prideful to admit it and you are doubling down on your hasty half-baked posting instead.
    To ignore an act of wrong is playing a part in it, you cannot steal from some
    company and have the CEO, not do anything other than forgive, that would
    also, make them take part in the crime.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 15:56
    @kellyjay said
    To ignore an act of wrong is playing a part in it.
    Forgiving an immoral act is not the same as "ignoring it".

I see what you did there. Come on KellyJay. Enough of these discursive sleights of hand.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 15:58
    @kellyjay said
    you cannot steal from some
    company and have the CEO, not do anything other than forgive, that would
    also, make them take part in the crime.
    If someone committed a crime against me and I forgave them, that would mean I was "taking part in the crime"? Your moral compass tells you this?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 16:00
    @KellyJay
    Come on. You made a couple of silly assertions that you can't defend. Own it. And move on. Don't be so prideful.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 08:46
    @fmf said
    @KellyJay
    Come on. You made a couple of silly assertions that you can't defend. Own it. And move on. Don't be so prideful.
    Justice and righteousness demand the wrongs be dealt with, you can ignore that
    to your own peril.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 11:451 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Justice and righteousness demand the wrongs be dealt with, you can ignore that
    to your own peril.
    More mangled word use in the service of your lumbering sophistry.

Forgiveness is one of the ways one can "deal" with "wrongs".

Forgiveness does not mean "wrongs" are "ignored".

"Forgiveness" does make someone complicit in "wrongs".

I know it, you know it, but you blurted something out and here, pages later, you are still doubling down.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree