What does Jesus mean to you.

What does Jesus mean to you.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
06 Nov 05

I would like to start a thread where there is to be no conversation between each other.Just want to hear what Jesus means to you personally....good or bad.Fire away in your own time.

h

Moves
06 Nov 05

Originally posted by windmill
I would like to start a thread where there is to be no conversation between each other.Just want to hear what Jesus means to you personally....good or bad.Fire away in your own time.
giving

S

Moves
06 Nov 05

I am undecided on his existence.

If he did, my interest is not in whether he was the son of god, since I do not believe god exists, but rather why others do believe it.

a

Meddling with things

Moves
06 Nov 05

h

Cosmos

Moves
06 Nov 05

political leader, confidence trickster.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
06 Nov 05

Originally posted by windmill
Jesus is more then words on a page of history, he is everything to me.

C

Copenhagen, Denmark

Moves
06 Nov 05

In the words of the wisest man in history:
"But I don't even believe in Jebus!"
- Homer Simpson

h

Moves
06 Nov 05

Originally posted by CK
In the words of the wisest man in history:
"But I don't even believe in Jebus!"
- Homer Simpson
who's Jebus?

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
07 Nov 05

Jesus is my best friend,my protector and the one who carries my shame.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Nov 05

Jesus is my all. The Son of God who gave Himself to save a wretch like me. I was not worthy and I still have no clue as to why He loves me. He not only has saved me but also given me His gift of holy spirit, and wisdom, comfort, strength, and the very air I breathe. The least I can do is love Him and serve Him for the rest of my life.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
07 Nov 05

Jesus: A story that makes followers feel guilty about every single mistake they've ever made, yet somehow convinces them that it doesn't matter.

h

Moves
07 Nov 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Jesus is my all. The Son of God who gave Himself to save a wretch like me. I was not worthy and I still have no clue as to why He loves me. He not only has saved me but also given me His gift of holy spirit, and wisdom, comfort, strength, and the very air I breathe. The least I can do is love Him and serve Him for the rest of my life.
why would you not be worthy? Don't you believe you were made by God? It sounds like you are saying God makes garbage. I think as a creature of God you are quite worthy of being loved, and I am not surprised at all that his son loves you!

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
07 Nov 05

Name Gender Origin Meaning
Jesus male Hebrew God will help

s

England

Moves
07 Nov 05

salvation to my eternal life.

N