What God wants

What God wants

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Filthy sinner

Outskirts of bliss

Moves
22 Sep 10

Those that claim to know what God wants appear to be mentally ill. I would never assume that I know what God wants or what God hates. I guess if you get your information from an ancient book that claims to know what God wants then you really have all your faith in a book, and not in anything you know at all.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
22 Sep 10

Originally posted by buckky
Those that claim to know what God wants appear to be mentally ill. I would never assume that I know what God wants or what God hates. I guess if you get your information from an ancient book that claims to know what God wants then you really have all your faith in a book, and not in anything you know at all.
God wants giraffes.

T

Moves
22 Sep 10

Originally posted by rwingett
God wants giraffes.
And behold! God has giraffes. Evidently you know what God wants.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
22 Sep 10

Originally posted by buckky
We aren't ASSUMING anything.

That's the problem with you folks who seem to think you know what Christians think.

It's an asinine thing to say that we assume to know what God wants.

You must be ignorant not to know. GOD TELLS US WHAT HE WANTS AND HATES. That's how we know.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
22 Sep 10

God wants giraffes.
God wants rwingett.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
22 Sep 10

Originally posted by josephw
We aren't ASSUMING anything.
That's the problem with you folks who seem to think you know what Christians think.
It's an asinine thing to say that we assume to know what God wants.
You must be ignorant not to know. GOD TELLS US WHAT HE WANTS AND HATES. That's how we know.
God tells you what he wants and hates. I am glad you cleared that up.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
23 Sep 10

Originally posted by caissad4
God tells you what he wants and hates. I am glad you cleared that up.
Apparently you didn't read the opening post that I replied to.

Are you stupid?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
23 Sep 10

Apparently you didn't read the opening post that I replied to.

Are you stupid?
The original post speaks to the possibility that people who claim to know what god wants may be mentally ill. Your post read like someone who just may be.
As for being stupid. My IQ is around 165, I am the top here in number of tourneys won and have the greatest won-loss differential on this site. Stupid I am not.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
23 Sep 10

The original post speaks to the possibility that people who claim to know what god wants may be mentally ill. Your post read like someone who just may be.
As for being stupid. My IQ is around 165, I am the top here in number of tourneys won and have the greatest won-loss differential on this site. Stupid I am not.
I think you're full of crap.

If your IQ is so high, then why can't you comprehend a simple post?

The meaning of the OP and my reply to it went way over your head.

You live in Texas? Do you have one of those asinine drawls they carry around down there?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
23 Sep 10

I think you're full of crap.
If your IQ is so high, then why can't you comprehend a simple post?
The meaning of the OP and my reply to it went way over your head.
You live in Texas? Do you have one of those asinine drawls they carry around down there?
Having read the teachings of your Jesus and his last commandment to his apostles I see all Christians actions as a direct reflection of the level of their belief in the teachings of Jesus. You have much to learn about your Jesus.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
23 Sep 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
And behold! God has giraffes. Evidently you know what God wants.
God wants silver
God wants gold
God wants his secret
Never to be told

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
23 Sep 10

Having read the teachings of your Jesus and his last commandment to his apostles I see all Christians actions as a direct reflection of the level of their belief in the teachings of Jesus. You have much to learn about your Jesus.
No, you don't see.

If I were you I wouldn't worry so much about what you "see" others doing and face the facts of your own existence. You're a sinner. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
23 Sep 10

No, you don't see.
If I were you I wouldn't worry so much about what you "see" others doing and face the facts of your own existence. You're a sinner. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
If I were you I would not worry what you see others doing and face the facts of your own existence. You live as what you are.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
23 Sep 10

God wants silver
God wants gold
God wants his secret
Never to be told
Not any more.

1 Cor. 2:6-10

Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
23 Sep 10

If I were you I would not worry what you see others doing and face the facts of your own existence. You live as what you are.
OK. But where's the context?

You echo what I said, and then deliver an axiom.

My post above was written in direct reply to your statements previous. There was a correlation between my points and yours.

But now you're drifting off into some ethereal zone in an attempt to run and hide from the truth.

And I'm the bad guy!