1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 04:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i have claimed nothing of the sort, i am merely trying to ascertain the basis on which you seek to criticise the exercising of my conscience, which as yet, evades us.

Can i order a woolly pointy hat, like the popes, so that when i sit judging the consciences of others i can look officially like a conscience judger! thanks, makes sure its here before Christmas, your fan - robbie 🙂
    i have claimed nothing of the sort, i am merely trying to ascertain the basis on which you seek to criticise the exercising of my conscience, which as yet, evades us.

I don't require a basis. I don't see why conscience should be privileged to the extent that it is exempt from criticism in the first place. Simply the fact that you have put your conscience into this public forum is sufficient enough reason for it to be subjected to the scrutiny of others.

Now you will just have to explain what you mean by conscience and what it's limits are. I am seriously confused about what you actually believe. You insistently tell me that I have no right to criticise the decision of your conscience. Then you deny saying this at all. Put simply, do you believe that a conscience can be criticised by another, or do you think it is of an exclusively private domain?

Can i order a woolly pointy hat, like the popes, so that when i sit judging the consciences of others i can look officially like a conscience judger! thanks, makes sure its here before Christmas, your fan

I don't get why you pursue this bizarre characterisation. Every day we make moral decisions and every day we are held accountable to them. No one sits as a conscience judge but they do expect others to explain the reasons for their moral choices.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 04:17
    Originally posted by caissad4
    My reply was a direct reply to your post. You have displayed much anger towards me and frequently that is a reaction of seeing something which exists within yourself and you feel driven to deny that by attacking whoever is displaying that which is part of yourself. I was simply suggesting that you engage in introspection.
    I prefer circumspection. I'm not really into myself.

I wasn't angry. I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 21:22
    Not what God wants, but IS ~LOVE~, and we either grow CLOSER to this, or fall apart from this in CONSCIOUSNESS..
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 00:40
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Not what God wants, but IS ~LOVE~, and we either grow CLOSER to this, or fall apart from this in CONSCIOUSNESS..
    end of quote
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:291 edit
    end of quote
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:31
    god doesn't want spam
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:51
    As if God needeth anything, and you are correct, HE sure eats not a thing! lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree