1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 12:055 edits
    Is it?

http://www.newindianexpress.com/world/Women-Wearing-Jeans-Are-Reason-Behind-Earthquakes-JUI-F-Chief-Maulana-Fazlur-Rehman-Correction/2015/05/30/article2840945.ece

Or

http://www.livescience.com/7366-global-warming-spur-earthquakes-volcanoes.html

I want to know once and for all what is causing earthquakes? Is it women wearing jeans or global warming? It's time to settle this issue once and for all!! 😠

Islam vs. Science

Who will win this religious war?

Round 1:

Go!!!
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 12:18
    Come on kids, what does God hate worse, gratuitous nudity or SUV's?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 12:27
    Originally posted by whodey
    I want to know once and for all what is causing earthquakes? Is it women wearing jeans or global warming. It's time to settle this issue once and for all!! 😠

Islam vs. Science

Who will win this religious war?
    How many of your Muslim friends think that women wearing jeans causes earthquakes? All the Muslims my spouse and I know ~ through Facebook and the like ~ are laughing at the "women wearing jeans causes earthquakes" nonsense. On what basis are you suggesting that the blather of a guy called Maulana Fazlur Rehman can be characterized as "Islam vs. Science"?

Having heard Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson ~ two men considerably more famous and with a far larger following than the relative nobody Maulana Fazlur Rehman ~ suggest that 'God had allowed the 9/11 terrorists to succeed because the USA had become a nation of abortion, homosexuality, secular schools and courts, and the American civil liberties union', do you attribute that belief to "Christians" generally in some kind of 'Christianity v Reality' dichotomy?
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 12:32
    Come on kids, what does God hate worse, gratuitous nudity or SUV's?
    I think God hates clothes because Adam and Eve forced God to clothe them because they were ashamed of their nakedness. 🙄 😉
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 15:03
    Originally posted by josephw
    I think God hates clothes because Adam and Eve forced God to clothe them because they were ashamed of their nakedness. 🙄 😉
    I cant wait for my woman to get her kit off
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 15:31
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Did the clothes come included with the inflatable doll?
  7. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 16:32
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Did the clothes come included with the inflatable doll?
    She wears the wifes kit schoolgirl outfit for an old perv like me.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 16:38
    She wears the wifes kit schoolgirl outfit for an old perv like me.
    You get sexually aroused imagining children?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 14:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    How many of your Muslim friends think that women wearing jeans causes earthquakes? All the Muslims my spouse and I know ~ through Facebook and the like ~ are laughing at the "women wearing jeans causes earthquakes" nonsense. On what basis are you suggesting that the blather of a guy called Maulana Fazlur Rehman can be characterized as "Islam vs. Science"?

Ha ...[text shortened]... ribute that belief to "Christians" generally in some kind of 'Christianity v Reality' dichotomy?
    But what of the scientists?

Is global warming causing their goddess "mother earth" to have more earthquakes?

What is your religious belief on the matter? Are you laughing at that as well?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 14:51
    So you're just going to ignore my response to your OP?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 15:55
    Those asphalt spreaders boots are SoBs to get off aren't they.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 16:51

Is global warming causing their goddess "mother earth" to have more earthquakes?

What is your religious belief on the matter? Are you laughing at that as well?
    No. It's not global warming that does that, it's fracking. Fracking has been linked to some recent earthquakes, so obviously giving mother earth an, uh... so obviously fracking is the cause.
  13. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 17:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you're just going to ignore my response to your OP?
    I'd like to hear that too, but I'm not holding my breath.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 17:21
    Originally posted by FMF

Ha ...[text shortened]... ribute that belief to "Christians" generally in some kind of 'Christianity v Reality' dichotomy?
    Its quiets funny how Muslims have pointed the finger at America as the nation of homosexuality, when Pakistan which is about 95 % Muslim is the homosexual capital of the world...........Not including San Francisco.

In Pakistan it is criminal for a man to be holding hands in public with a young girl, but it is quiet normal for a man to hold hands with a young boy who is his sexual partner for the night.

The taxi drivers and bus drivers have their parking-lots for their vehicles, and these places are also doubling as pick points where they can always find young boys who are willing only due to poverty to have sex with them.

Young boys also sexually service members of the Pakistan army and police and whoever has money or food.

And while this is going on the Muslims throw gay people off the roof-tops of buildings while the crowd below watch.

With respect, I can only say one thing (WELCOME TO hypocritical ISLAM) the homosexual religion of the world.......next to the Roman Catholic Church
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 17:491 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Its quiets funny how Muslims have pointed the finger at America as the nation of homosexuality, when Pakistan which is about 95 % Muslim is the homosexual capital of the world...........Not including San Francisco.

In Pakistan it is criminal for a man to be holding hands in public with a young girl, but it is quiet normal for a man to hold hands with a youn ...[text shortened]... pocritical ISLAM) the homosexual religion of the world.......next to the Roman Catholic Church
    Well any non-consensual sex, including sex with minors, should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, regardless of the religious beliefs of the perpetrators.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree