1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jun '15 07:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    His real name is Yahshua (Yah saves) because He shall save His people from their sins.
    And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

(Matthew 1:21 NKJV) 😏
    So here is a dude prophesizing the birth of JC, in the year 65 or so. Right.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jun '15 15:512 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So here is a dude prophesizing the birth of JC, in the year 65 or so. Right.
    No. Read the New Testament. This was not a dude, but a messager from the LORD. It does not say what year it was, but it must be about 5 B.C. since it has been proven that the revised Julian calendar in the 6th century to begin with the birth of Christ was started about 4 or 5 years too late.
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '15 16:14
    No. Read the New Testament. This was not a dude, but a messager from the LORD. It does not say what year it was, but it must be about 5 B.C. since it has been proven that the revised Julian calendar in the 6th century to begin with the birth of Christ was started about 4 or 5 years too late.
    Wait, are you saying that this text was actually written before Jebus was born? 😲
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jun '15 16:222 edits
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Wait, are you saying that this text was actually written before Jebus was born? 😲
    No the text is history. No history is written before the event. This history is just telling of events that happened in the past like all history does.

The New testatment does tell of prophecies that Jesus spoke that pertain to future events, some of which have not happened yet.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '15 16:312 edits
    No the text is history. No history is written before the event. This history is just telling of events that happened in the past like all history does.

The New testatment does tell of prophecies that Jesus spoke that pertain to future events, some of which have not happened yet.
    And never will. You are just desperately spouting BS as usual. The bible was written by men, no help from a god needed, and of course I expect you to use your usual circular argument spouting off yet another round of bible verses which only proves your use of circular reasoning. "The bible is divine because the bible SAYS it's divine" THAT is circular reasoning.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jun '15 20:03
    And never will. You are just desperately spouting BS as usual. The bible was written by men, no help from a god needed, and of course I expect you to use your usual circular argument spouting off yet another round of bible verses which only proves your use of circular reasoning. "The bible is divine because the bible SAYS it's divine" THAT is circular reasoning.
    You don't seem to have any problem accepting circular reasoning to support the age of rocks and fossils as being millions of years old or the theory of evilution when it meets with your worldview.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '15 11:401 edit
    You don't seem to have any problem accepting circular reasoning to support the age of rocks and fossils as being millions of years old or the theory of evilution when it meets with your worldview.
    Well I am glad you now know your reference to bible verses as your pathetic attempt to prove the bible is in fact circular reasoning. It is not circular reasoning in regards to evolution but based on hundreds of years of solid research and it is only your following the yec bandwagon that makes what is left of your mind reject any human effort since for you nothing human do is ever enough since you are so brainwashed you cannot see the beauty of the best minds of humanity, instead ALWAYS seeing them in the light of what other people have written about what THEY think would be the attributes of a deity, not ANYTHING you have independently thought through yourself. You are a slave to a religion originally designed by men to control savages and the only thing that led to right to this day is the continued brainwashing that keeps men savage.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 01:23
    Well I am glad you now know your reference to bible verses as your pathetic attempt to prove the bible is in fact circular reasoning. It is not circular reasoning in regards to evolution but based on hundreds of years of solid research and it is only your following the yec bandwagon that makes what is left of your mind reject any human effort since for you ...[text shortened]... he only thing that led to right to this day is the continued brainwashing that keeps men savage.
    How is referring to DNA to prove the Holy Bible circular reasoning? 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 19:18
    How is referring to DNA to prove the Holy Bible circular reasoning? 😏
    Where did I refer to DNA? I said you use bible quotes to prove the bible comes from god. If you want to prove anything about your god, have it come down and talk. You know nothing about a real god since you have been brainwashed by a human religion.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 21:16
    Where did I refer to DNA? I said you use bible quotes to prove the bible comes from god. If you want to prove anything about your god, have it come down and talk. You know nothing about a real god since you have been brainwashed by a human religion.
    At least, I know DNA did not create itself. That's more than you know about it.
    😏
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 23:41
    At least, I know DNA did not create itself. That's more than you know about it.
    😏
    Actually, I DO know DNA did not create itself, incredibly stupid logic as usual. DNA came from simpler molecules and energy over a long long period of time. And I know at this point in time that is supposition but it is light years ahead of creationism. You do know what a light year is don't you?
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 00:42
    His real name is Yahshua (Yah saves) because He shall save His people from their sins.
    [
    His real name is Yah then?
    Or is that just for close friends?

You'll like this: YouTube
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 07:181 edit
    Actually, I DO know DNA did not create itself, incredibly stupid logic as usual. DNA came from simpler molecules and energy over a long long period of time. And I know at this point in time that is supposition but it is light years ahead of creationism. You do know what a light year is don't you?
    You suppose?

We Christians know that God designed and made DNA and programmed if for biological life. He is the Creator who put the information in DNA to make plants and animals.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 16:52
    You suppose?

We Christians know that God designed and made DNA and programmed if for biological life. He is the Creator who put the information in DNA to make plants and animals.
    You cannot say "We Christians Know" anything. You CAN say 'We Christians believe', etc. One thing that really ticks me off about religions is the thought that man is NEVER good enough, in spite of the fact we have Mozart, Einstein, Hypatia, Imhutep, and Richard Dawkins. You ALWAYS put down the accomplishments of the best of us since your invisible god is, in your minds only, infinitely better than anything man has accomplished or will ever accomplish. A complete put down of the ability of mankind. You are in EXACTLY the same boat as the idiots who believe since mankind is so stupid to have ever built the Pyramids all by themselves,therefore,ALIENS exist and came down to help them do that. That is exactly what some of those asssholes think. So similar to what theists think.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '15 00:12
    You cannot say "We Christians Know" anything. You CAN say 'We Christians believe', etc. One thing that really ticks me off about religions is the thought that man is NEVER good enough, in spite of the fact we have Mozart, Einstein, Hypatia, Imhutep, and Richard Dawkins. You ALWAYS put down the accomplishments of the best of us since your invisible god is, i ...[text shortened]... m do that. That is exactly what some of those asssholes think. So similar to what theists think.
    Richard Dawkins? You got to be kidding me.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree