1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 23:202 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Luckily, there are less and less of your kind of assshole as each year that goes by. In 100 years there will be so few of you, there will not even be a glimmer of hope of making laws suppressing science.
    I have said nothing about making laws suppressing science. You must have gotten that from your wild imaginations or a bad dream. In fact, I enjoy how science keeps validating the Holy Bible, 😏

Biblical Inspiration Validated By Science

YouTube
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jul '15 13:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have said nothing about making laws suppressing science. You must have gotten that from your wild imaginations or a bad dream. In fact, I enjoy how science keeps validating the Holy Bible, 😏

Biblical Inspiration Validated By Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx-WDLe-2Sk
    When you force creationism to be taught in a classroom full of malleable kids you are suppressing science. Pure and simple. You would be forcing religion to dictate what is science and what is not. EXACTLY like what is going on with the Boko Haram (which means 'no western education' in Arabic) except you wouldn't be killing the bodies of the children like they do, only their minds.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jul '15 19:09
    When you force creationism to be taught in a classroom full of malleable kids you are suppressing science. Pure and simple. You would be forcing religion to dictate what is science and what is not. EXACTLY like what is going on with the Boko Haram (which means 'no western education' in Arabic) except you wouldn't be killing the bodies of the children like they do, only their minds.
    As I have said before, I am not suggesting that creationism be forced to be taught in the science classroom. The suggestion is that only proven science be taught and the lies of evolution and billions of year be removed from the textbooks.

Only if that is not acceptable, would I suggest that creationism be taught as an alternate theory along with evolution.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jul '15 19:18
    As I have said before, I am not suggesting that creationism be forced to be taught in the science classroom. The suggestion is that only proven science be taught and the lies of evolution and billions of year be removed from the textbooks.

Only if that is not acceptable, would I suggest that creationism be taught as an alternate theory along with evolution.
    Creationism is not a theory sir, it's the delirious ramblings of a man sat on by a gorilla.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jul '15 19:261 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Creationism is not a theory sir, it's the delirious ramblings of a man sat on by a gorilla.
    Well, then actually evolution is not a theory either, but a belief system of atheist and secular humanists.

YouTube
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 10:151 edit

So you would not consider removing evolution from school curriculums as religious suppression? That would be EXACTLY what I am talking about, in your mind it would be nothing. In the rest of the world, it would be suppression of science. What would be next? Geology? Can't have that false teaching showing Earth to be 4 billion years old, no sir, Off with its head! Nuclear science? All that fake age determinations? Off with its head. Ok, we are left with English, Math, and oh, lots of sports so what is your bitch?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 21:54
    So you would not consider removing evolution from school curriculums as religious suppression? That would be EXACTLY what I am talking about, in your mind it would be nothing. In the rest of the world, it would be suppression of science. What would be next? Geology? Can't have that false teaching showing Earth to be 4 billion years old, no sir, Off with its ...[text shortened]... with its head. Ok, we are left with English, Math, and oh, lots of sports so what is your bitch?
    You are just creating straw man arguments now. Don't you have anything better? 😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 22:27
    You are just creating straw man arguments now. Don't you have anything better? 😏
    Not a straw man. A prediction if your sick ways win.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 00:141 edit
    Not a straw man. A prediction if your sick ways win.
    Really/ I don't think you are qualified to speak for the rest of the world. 😏

The Near Genius
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 09:34
    Really/ I don't think you are qualified to speak for the rest of the world. 😏

The Near Genius
    Now you are truly dipping into the mire of delusion. You really think your minority view speaks for the whole world? Even YOU can't think that.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 18:38
    Now you are truly dipping into the mire of delusion. You really think your minority view speaks for the whole world? Even YOU can't think that.
    The fool that does not believe God is in a strong delusion.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV)
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 18:50
    [b]The fool that does not believe God is in a strong delusion.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV)[/b]
    So, God makes them deluded, and then damns them for being so?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 21:14
    So, God makes them deluded, and then damns them for being so?
    God does not make them deluded. God sends them a strong delusion to believe a lie, because they have already rejected the truth. 😏

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 06:40
    God does not make them deluded. God sends them a strong delusion to believe a lie, because they have already rejected the truth. 😏

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Sure, that makes sense.

On Pluto.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 20:10
    Sure, that makes sense.

On Pluto.
    Or even Minnie....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree